IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Avast & Malware Fighter 3 exclusions?

Hi, I'm trying this with Avast and was just wondering if there are instructions on setting exclusions in Avast and/or Malware Fighter 3. I'd like to get this set up before hand so there are no conflicts, unless it's known that it is absolutely not necessary. Thanks.

Hi, I'm trying this with Avast and was just wondering if there are instructions on setting exclusions in Avast and/or Malware Fighter 3. I'd like to get this set up before hand so there are no conflicts, unless it's known that it is absolutely not necessary. Thanks.

Hi thatguymark,

IMF 3 does support to add files and folders into Ignore List. Then they will be skipped to scan. You can find the Ignore List feature in the Settings.

Cheers.

Hi Cicely,

So I take it you mean Malwarefighter Pro 3 will work with Avast "out of the box" and no ignore needs to be set up, even though there is that option? I've also decided to install it on another machine with Bitdefender Total Security BTW.

Hi Cicely,

So I take it you mean Malwarefighter Pro 3 will work with Avast "out of the box" and no ignore needs to be set up, even though there is that option? I've also decided to install it on another machine with Bitdefender Total Security BTW.

Hi thatguymark,

IObit Malware Fighter is an antimalware program which is designed to be a complement of antivirus software, And we confirm that it can work with the most mainstream antivirus software after our strictly tests.

FYI ,I am one of many users that have Avast along with IMF. I had a problem with the set up files of an earlier version of IMF conflicting with AVAST, but IOBIT resolved the issue and now I have no issues between IMF and AVAST. They both work together fine. I do not need exclusions with either program.

Leeman

Archived