IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Flash player blocked

Hello

I am a total newcommer to IObit and i installed Advanced system care 7.4 free.I was very pleasantly surprised to see what this software can do

- normally you need a whole bunch of software that cant so half of that but it is complicated as well - i did click on the wrong spot once and now

all my FlashPlayer videos are blocked and I found flash player inside of the sercurity report of malware fighter 3

It says "startup item modify" and is blocked.

I am searching for 2 days now but i have found no way to unblock and get my flash player back in working condition

I de and re installed flash several times

If anyone could tell me HOW i can free flash i would be very happy

Thank you

Wolf

Hi Wolfman2,

Sorry for my late reply. To look into the issue, please give us the following details:

1) When you said " i did click on the wrong spot ?", what is the spot did you click?

2) Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

By the way, please go to folder: %appdata%\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\remmeber.ini

Open remember.ini file with notepad and delete the item which was blocked to see whether the issue can be solved.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

No problem - i thought the comunity might have somethng to say but up to now :-)

Ok the trick with your remember.ini i did already but that did not help

Then i deleted everything named FLASH inside of protectreport.ini but that did not help either

There was a green window opening at the lower right corner of the sreen asking me something i dont remember

wanting to know yes or no and because it was during a very important skype comunication i dont remember

where i klicked but right after everything that has to do with Adobe Flash Player stopped working

and i found Flash in your remember.ini

i will do the testdemo thingy right now and let you know

P.S. yeah but i cant add that file here and i have no e mail of you

Found it :oops:

By the way i want to congratulate you to a very nice program - like i wrote already normally you need 5 different programs to do half of what your thing can do

I have not looked at the prices but i am sure i will buy it !

Hi wolfman2,

Did you send the IObit_Debug_Info.zip to support@iobit.com? Or you can just post it here. If you send to support@iobit.com, please tell us your Email by Private Message so that we can check and analyze it.

Besides, you did not tell us When you said " i did click on the wrong spot ?", what is the spot did you click?

@ atailor1, did you meet the same problem?

Looking forward to your reply.

Hi

It has now been a week withyout flash player and even after sending you several times e mails

with a discription what i did and sending you the IObit_Debug_Info.zip aperantly you are unable or unwilling to help me

I told you that if i open your programm - the toolbox - malware fighter that i see FLASH under STARTUP ITEM MODIFY and i see it is BLOCKED

I ask you several times how i can UNBLOCK this (There must be a way to unblock a program that has been blocked by accident)

Do you have an answer for me or do you want to loose a future client ?

(Dont be shy - i have no problem tinkering with the registry or anything else a bit complicated - i fix PC´s for 10 years now and i am pretty good at it)

Thank you

Wolf

Hi Wolman2,

Sorry for the trouble.

It just took some time to analyze the file. Now please Exit IObit Malware Fighter and open your flash again to see whether it is still blocked.

Or please rename the Driver folder to driver11 in the installation directory of IObit Malware Fighter. Then reboot your PC to check whether the issue is solved or not.

To open the installation directory: right click IObit Malware Fighter icon on desktop and select Open file location.

If the above two methods can not help you, then the issue should not be caused by IMF.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Archived