IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Windows 10 and Malware Figther v3.3.08 ((BUG))

Hello

I just installed windows 10 yesturday on my pc it has ASCU8.1 and Malware fighter 3.3.08. ASCU8.1 is working just fine and windows 10 has no problem with it. Malware fighter on the hand is not detected by windows 10 in the security and maintenace page of windows 10 picture will be below. what can i do to get windows 10 to not say this i am very worryed that my pc is not protected my malware fighter.

Thanks

Hi ThePoliceFan,

I think there are some compatibility issues with IMF 3.3 and Windows 10 (64 bit and 32 bit),

Here is my situation:

1 ) In Windows 10 (x86), IMfF 3,3 is installed after upgrading to Win 10 and Windows always ask to turn it On when PC is started and the notice in Action Center is still there after turning on IMF 3.3,

2 ) In Windows 10 64 bit, IMfF 3,3 is installed before upgrading to Win 10 and there is no notification, but IMF3.3 seems to be OFF and Windows Defender's anti-malware seems to be ON. There is no strange behavior of IMF though.

My advice to you to turn IMF ON and IMF will be protecting in your case.

@Cicely,

Those situations should be investigated as it puts users in an unknown situation.

Cheers.

Hello

Thanks for the quick reply.

If i understand what your trying to tell me is keep IMF on and ignore all the windows 10 problem about it not recognizing IMF.

Will IMF still work properly even if windows has this error message.

Thanks

After turning ON and trusting IMF through that window, IMF will work properly.

Cheers.

Hi ThePoliceFan,

Thanks for your feedback.In Windows 10, when it detects the third-party security products such as IObit Malware Fighter, Windows Defender will be off automatically. To avoid this situation, IObit Malware Fighter v 3.3 did not register in Action Center of Windows, but IObit Malware Fighter still protect your PC in real time once you open it. Please do not worry.

@Enoskype, thanks for your timely help.

Archived