No announcement yet.

Malware Fighter will not load

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do have ASC installed. I have a Dell Inspiron. Windows XP. I can't do a system restore because I will lose several years of info.

Comment

jameslarck

A system Restore will not cause you to lose any work. You are confusing a Restore with a Reformat. A system restore, allows you to take your computer back to its settings on a previous date when everything worked, by undoing any system changes which may have created a problem, such as Driver Updates, Registry Changes, New software installation etc.... it does not affect your data.

So you should open the rescue Centre in ASC and follow the instructions to restore your PC to a time before this issue occurred. You will be presented with dates when your PC made restore points and you simply select the one which will take you back to a time before the issue occurred.
      You can also see the details of the Restore function in the ASC Product Manual which you can read Here.
      ( Scroll to the bottom of the Manual to find the Rescue Centre section)
      To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Hi jameslarck,

Have you tried system restore as Scanned suggested? If you have not, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. ( Please check carefully, it should be on the desktop). Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hear from you.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
        X