• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cicely
    started a topic Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter v7

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter v7

Hello guys,

Good news. IObit Malware Fighter v7 has been released. Try it and enjoy the new and improved features.

Sorry for my late to post the top 8 valuable beta contributors on our forum and others will be selected from emails. ( It should be 10 from forum, but there are a few feedbacks here, so I post 8.)

Here are the names: AzagTot, dok69, ektorbarajas, fvmb, killerguy, Makflynn, njazrael71,Yuri B.M.

Thanks for your valuable and active feedbacks. I will send you gift license code for IMF Pro in your PM. Please check it.

1. Download Now

Download IObit Malware Fighter

2. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: imfsupport@iobit.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

3.Share IObit Malware Fighter v7 with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's New

v7.0
    + New generation of IObit Anti-malware Engine accelerates the scan speed up to 300% and ensures more efficient threats detection and removal.
    + Newly enhanced Safe Box protects your privacy and sensitive data with password.
    + 1.6x larger database comprehensively protects your PC against the latest viruses, ransomware, and malware.
    + The updated Bitdefender Engine with new cyber-threat intelligence technologies gives you the best protection ever.
    + Enhanced Anti-ransomware Engine protects your files from the latest ransomware attacks.
    + Optimized update and scan processes for better and smarter protection.
    + Rebuilt Surfing Protection & Ads Removal newly supports Microsoft Edge and blocks more cryptocurrency mining attacks, annoying ads, and malicious sites.
    + Optimized Camera Guard for better compatibility with Windows 10.
    + Newly supported customizing skin and font size for better user experience.
    + Supported 33 languages.
    + And more can be discovered by you.

5. Description:

IObit Malware Fighter 7 is a powerful and comprehensive anti-malware and anti-virus program that protects your PC against the latest spyware, adware, ransomware, Trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, hijackers, viruses, etc.

With the new generation of IObit Anti-malware Engine and 1.6x larger database, IObit Malware Fighter 7 accelerates scanning speed up to 300% and ensures more efficient threats detection and removal. Meanwhile, the latest world-leading Bitdefender engine which adopts new cyber-threat intelligence technologies brings much higher virus killing rate. And the enhanced Anti-ransomware Engine keeps your PC away from the latest ransomware attacks. No worries about your files being encrypted by hackers or illegally accessed by third-party programs.

What's more, IObit Malware Fighter 7 also strives to offer you a more secure browser and system with enhanced Data Protect, Browser Protect, and Security Guard. To fully protect your privacy and sensitive data from unauthorized accesses, IObit Malware Fighter 7 adds new password protection to Safe Box to maximize the security of your privacy and data. No one can access your protected data without the correct password. Besides, the rebuilt Surfing Protection & Ads Removal newly supports Microsoft Edge and blocks more cryptocurrency mining attacks, annoying ads, and malicious sites for much safer surfing. At the same time, the optimized eight guards in Security Guard take your PC security to a higher level.

In summary, IObit Malware Fighter 7 offers real-time all-round protection for your data, browser, and the whole system.

• Devilmosh
    replied

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
    Hello,

About ransomware, we suggest you use IObit Malware Fighter to protect your PC. Advanced SystemCare focus on cleaning and optimzation while it only provides basic protection for your PC. IObit Malware Fighter is a security program can guard your PC.

Cheers.
    I do have Malware Fighter Pro but the latest Ransomware seems to hit the computer anyway. Gandcrab 5.1 got me last Christmas Eve and I woke up to 5.2 taking over a few weeks ago. I guess it protects against all but the latest that bitdefender is still working on? If so, that would make sense. My best guess is they hitched on from game modding sites because my son is always asking me to help find Minecraft mods, and some have suspicious ad content on the sites. I don't know.
    Last edited by Devilmosh; Jun. 15th, 2019, 22:09.

Leave a comment:

• Cicely
    replied
    Hi ishkhanna,

Happy to hear that you like our program.

@all, any suggestions or feedbacks, please feel free to tell us. You opinions are valued.

Leave a comment:

• ishkhanna
    replied
    Awesome I really liked the newer version of IMF7

Leave a comment:

• riyarathi
    replied
    Great information.well done

Leave a comment:

• Cicely
    replied
    Hi njazrael71 and fvmb,

Sincerely thanks for your suggestion. We will take it into consideration.

Welcome more suggestions and feedbacks.

Leave a comment:

• Cicely
    replied
    Originally posted by fvmb View Post
    Hi :) I´m back

I have been testing the RC Version to see if all bugs i detected are now solved. i have to say that i´m good impressed about the scan improvements and everything in general. But sadly i thing i have found you another kind of urgent to be fixed before final release, please give some feedback on this. I tested throught https://www.amtso.org/security-features-check/ as one of the tests i try normally and saw that related to detecting compressed malware files are not working complety yet, so the IMF detects and remove all compressed malware files in rar and zip files but does not detect any other compressed files extension. This is normal or a bug? i have this dought because we find on settings something like search for compressed files (rar,zip), does this mean IMF only scans for rar and zip files? Downloading the threats IMF says there are safe (there should be detected as eicar virus file test) but scanning the files they are detected and removed.

I waiting for that free code ;)

Kind Regards,
    Hi fvmb,

Sorry for my late reply.

I reported the issue to our product team. Sadly, we only support rar and zip, currently. Well,we will keep on improving our program and enhancing protection.

Leave a comment:

• Cicely
    replied
    Originally posted by njazrael71 View Post
    Still no issues through beta with the latest Insider Preview build of Win 10 v1903.
    Smooth sailing as always with IMF after attempting to trick it with the Anti-Tracking, Anti-Phishing and Anti-Ransomware settings, but IMF stands tall still. I've been using IMF for years and will continue to do so. Keep up the good work!

Hi njazrael71,

Happy to hear that you are satisfied with our program.

Top 20 most valuable beta contributors (10 from Email, 10 from our forum) will be given a License code for for FREE!

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

Leave a comment:

• fvmb
    replied

Originally posted by njazrael71 View Post

Very good point. IMF support for compression utilities such as 7Zip, etc would be greatly appreciated. While rar and zip are the most common, 7Zip is widely used. Also .cab, .tar, ..tar.gz, .arj, .tgz, sea, .bz formats. There are a multitude of compression formats that should be considered and scanned for.

Completly agreed with you, i hope IMF development team can do this improvements throught between 7 final release and the 8 version, that would be a great security add because as you said that are a lot of compressed files extensions dangerous and not detected by the the current security settings/functions.

Leave a comment:

• njazrael71
    replied

I have been testing the RC Version to see if all bugs i detected are now solved. i have to say that i´m good impressed about the scan improvements and everything in general. But sadly i thing i have found you another kind of urgent to be fixed before final release, please give some feedback on this. I tested throught https://www.amtso.org/security-features-check/ as one of the tests i try normally and saw that related to detecting compressed malware files are not working complety yet, so the IMF detects and remove all compressed malware files in rar and zip files but does not detect any other compressed files extension. This is normal or a bug? i have this dought because we find on settings something like search for compressed files (rar,zip), does this mean IMF only scans for rar and zip files? Downloading the threats IMF says there are safe (there should be detected as eicar virus file test) but scanning the files they are detected and removed.

Kind Regards,
    Very good point. IMF support for compression utilities such as 7Zip, etc would be greatly appreciated. While rar and zip are the most common, 7Zip is widely used. Also .cab, .tar, ..tar.gz, .arj, .tgz, sea, .bz formats. There are a multitude of compression formats that should be considered and scanned for.

Leave a comment:

• fvmb
    replied

Kind Regards,

Leave a comment:

• njazrael71
    replied
    Still no issues through beta with the latest Insider Preview build of Win 10 v1903.
    Smooth sailing as always with IMF after attempting to trick it with the Anti-Tracking, Anti-Phishing and Anti-Ransomware settings, but IMF stands tall still. I've been using IMF for years and will continue to do so. Keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• Cicely
    replied
    Hi AzagTot and fvmb ,

Thanks for your suggestions.

I will report your suggestions to our product team for consideration.We will keep on improving our program.

Top 20 most valuable beta contributors (10 from Email, 10 from our forum) will be given a License code for for FREE!

Leave a comment:

• AzagTot
    replied
    Related to block web hosts, i think you meant to say block malicious websites someting like that right?
    Not only! For example, I previously had a browser extension from one of chinese anti-virus, which constantly tried to download a JS script from a third-party company to ALL web-pages for order to offer the best prices for purchases. In essence, this is real tracking and spy functionality. In order to avoid this, I blocked the host with this script in the hosts file of Windows and in the firewall of the router.

So, sometimes you want to prohibit some extension or program accessing to some remote host, but not blocking all network activity for it. Something like DNS firewall (by the way, this is a very cool and easy to implement thing).

Leave a comment:

• fvmb
    replied
    Originally posted by AzagTot View Post
    I just saw your product on a thematic security resource and decided to come for a visit.

Consider about adding an Avira engine too. It is also available for purchase by third-party companies, but with three engines (bitdefender + avira + your own) you will look very and very interesting for your money with your beautiful design and good feedback unlike other companies from China. :)

And it would be convenient to integrate at least the windows firewall settings and if you add blocking of web hosts not just applications, for example, through the hosts file, it will be awesome.

Hi Azag Tot,

I agreed with you related to another third.party engine like avira or avast for example would be a very good and smart addiction to the product. Windows Firewall settings like i tried to suggest before something like a firewall manager would be very important to improve security features and increase higher levels of confidence. Related to block web hosts, i think you meant to say block malicious websites someting like that right? iObit has a plugin iobit Surfing Protection & Ads Removal, but i need to say this plugin this to be improved.

KInd Regards,

Leave a comment:

Working...
X