IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Various apps crash

RuskinF

I recently got a subscription of Office 365 for my PC. A month or so after that Office 365 started crashing a lot. I contacted Microsoft support and got a support ticket raised. They said that the issue was caused by a Third-party security app. I've been facing same issue with Jarvee, 7zip and VLC media player but to a lesser extent. Would it be caused by Iobit malware fighter 7 or by some virus that has infected these apps and Iobit Malware fighter trying to remove it.

Hi RuskinF,

Sorry for my late reply.

Do you mean that you get crashes from Office 365 Jarvee, 7zip and VLC media player? Could you please send us the related screenshots to show the crashes so that we can know the issue better.

By the way, you can try to Exit IObit Malware Fighter temporarily to see whether the issue repeats.

By the way, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 2 months later...
I recently got a subscription of Office 365 for my PC. A month or so after that Office 365 started crashing a lot. I contacted Microsoft support and got a support ticket raised. They said that the issue was caused by a Third-party security app. I've been facing same issue with Jarvee, 7zip and VLC media player but to a lesser extent. Would it be caused by Iobit malware fighter 7 or by some virus that has infected these apps and Iobit Malware fighter trying to remove it.

Well first off this is not an Office 365 forum. You can contact Microsoft for that. From the information that you provided i don`t think there is any issue regarding Malware fighter. If you think the issue is because of Iobit Malware fighter 7 then send the exactly what error you got specially from Iobit Malware fighter. You can try troubleshooting by doing a clean install of your apps that you mentioned Jarvee, microsoft office 365 proplus, Quickbooks enterprise etc. etc and so on.

Try repairing the corrupted files and reintalling the apps again it might solve the issue.