IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Unstable Malware Fighter 7.6 Pro

When MF v7.6 auto starts a scan the window takes some time to open properly. In the meantime, if I try to point at the minimise icon that opens on the task bar, I see that the pop open window is just grey as if the program has not started correctly or is temporarily stalled. Worse still I've found MF to be increasingly unstable. The program quite frequently reports that MF has closed during the final part of a scan. This not only halts the scan but leaves the PC unprotected unless I manually restart MF as the icon in the system tray has closed? If this is happening more widely then some users may be unaware that they are unprotected.

Hi ffireblade,

Sorry for my late reply.

It seems I replied last times but it failed to post without my notice.

For the issue you mentioned, please try to describe it more clearly with related screenshots.

Guide for taking screen shots can be found on: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Please also tell us the operations you took with our program before you encounter this problem and download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your patience.

@AdrianG001, thanks for your warmhearted reply. Well, it is suggested to load IObit Malware Fighter at Windows Startup for your PCs security.

Thank you to Adrian above but I need what's in my startup group. Clearing the startup will make almost any PC faster at starting and if some of those programs remain open after starting it will tend to make the PC faster because you have removed them. However my PC is running fine, it's just Malware Fighter that seems to stop working from time to time.

Cicely, I think what I'll do is wait for version 8 of Malware Fighter to come out of Beta before trying that. Hopefully, that might solve the problem, but if not then I will re-visit the issue as instructed. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...