IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter v2

itobe

IObit Malware Fighter 2 Final is available.

The World Leading Anti-malware Tool

1. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: feedback@iobit.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

The top 10 most valuable beta contributors will be given a License for FREE!

And their names will be printed in the v2 Final version.

2. Download Now

Download from MajorGeeks

Download from download.cnet.com

3. Screenshot

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11790&stc=1&d=1370333227

What's new in IObit Malware Fighter 2 Final

+ Improved engine with more powerful removing ability, but less resource consuming

+ New generation of real-time protection technology protects your PC in a quiet and intelligent way

+ New"Smart One-Stop Solution" helps you fix problems with one click

+ Brand-New UI, easy and crisp

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add three links on the main GUI that a user can click on to see the System, Web and USB blocked items. The link could be put on the word "blocked" beneath each of three.

Add an option to the settings to allow for a pop-up when an item is blocked. Allow users to chose whether to show it or not and the length of time to show it.

Add a time in settings for the Allow - Block feature pop-up. Allow the user to pick the time to show the pop-up including "until acted upon" or something like that.

Make it easier for a user to change an Allow-Block choice after it has been made. A user should not have to go into the log file via Windows Explorer. They should be able to access the file via the GUI

That is all for now

Dear Buddahfan,

I have forwarded your suggestions to the product team for consideration.

Currently, there is the settings for length of time to show a tip or so called pop-up

Thanks - I had never noticed it before or if I did I did not pay attention to it and forgot about it.

Does that tip also affect the time the Allow-Block pop-up will show? I only ask because the default tip time in IMF 1.7 appears to be five seconds which is what I saw when I looked at it. However, the Allow-Block pop-up stays open for longer than five seconds.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi itobe & Cicely,

Can we have the Definitions version on the pop up tip menu when we hover over the system tray icon of IMF in version 2 please.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11479&d=1364326759

I have been suggesting this for a long time.

Cheers.

Hi enoskype,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I have reported your suggestion to our related programmers. It is really a good idea and they will add this feature in IObit Malware Fighter v2.:-D

Welcome to receive suggestions from all your guys.

Cosmetics

hello i like version v2 design but when a click scan or cloud the efect is very slow change dhe animation effect like Settings very fast opening or Quarantine

-------------------

In Custom Scan add options to Add new items

---------------------

In Smar Scan or full Scan add options

http://s12.postimg.org/rpt8gxjvh/repair.jpg

--------------------------------

I have e nice idea include AD Blocker Technology (Block malicious websites)

and Anti-theft is a nice idea to include for Pro Version

--------------------------------------

In Settings add options Ignore, Schedule, Update (network proxy)

---------------------

In Cloud made Drag options is e nice options (fast) or made Gadgets

http://s23.postimg.org/6lzdbwtu3/drag.jpg

---------------------------------

In Settings i like button Slide (ON, OFF)

http://s11.postimg.org/tyzuo65ar/test222.jpg

In Protect is not Slide button change it like in Settings

http://s11.postimg.org/av6j7tsgj/testt.jpg

---------------------------------

Alert notification is good but is very big size of Fonts

http://s9.postimg.org/cvy4u0g8f/alert.jpg

Hi zer0ne,

Sincerely thank you for your precious suggestions.

I have forwarded these suggestions to the product team for consideration. We are happy that our users like you can give us so many good ideas to improve our products, for most of the features mentioned in your suggestions will be added. But the two features including " In Custom Scan add options to Add new items" and " Cloud made Drag options" will not be available recently.

Thanks for supporting IObit.

Couple questions

Just saw the post on IObits FB page about IObit Malware Fighter v2

Ive used version 1 before and liked it. absolutely love the new look and feel, very 2013 and seems tablet/touchscreen friendly

a question i have and a few suggestions--

License--I don't like yearly costs. correct me if im wrong will MF remain free to use with the OPTION of buying for more support/features? Id much rather pay a 1 time fee but as long as it remains as is--free to use for the most part im content :D

Heres the big question, and im sure this type comes up alot not so much a comparison but id LOVE to replace MSE (microsoft security essentials) From looking at what MF V2 monitors it would seem it does the same if not MORE than what MSE is monitoring--I dont need 2 real time protections

1. does Win7 recognize it as a security solution? I have my action center disabled but in the event i turned it on would MF be looked at as a recognizable replacement as security?

The program itself MF v2 is awesome (suggestion time)

1. Window transiting seems like it could be more fluid (for example when i click the "protect" tab/button it literally comes off as a popup id suggest a sliding animation or something more fluid.

2. The log file has lots of potential. allow more control (exporting, deleting, disable logging)

3.The "cloud" tab/button--when viewing this allow the threats slice of pie to be a clickable link? either inside the program or take the user to a website thats lists exactly what the threats are that have been submitted and detected---considering everyone plays it safe im very curious at what is actually detected

4. I think it would be pretty neat/handy to add more info under each button--example here--((EDIT:removed URL check my attachment)) Scan and update tell you a bit of info i think the other buttons/tabs have this potential to!!

Maybe for the protect button add "Real-time protection ACTIVE" (have the active in green.

For the cloud theres not much to say--That and i dont know the inner workings of it but maybe a label to add a bit more info to it "cloud online" to let users know the server that receives the file is online and ready to use//online. Even "Ready to use" (in green) would be a nice add

This is all i can think of for now....4AM and i work in 2 hours xD but i look forward to using this program alot more and keep giving feedback, Cant wait to hear back!

Hi Shaneh445,

Thanks for your feedbacks and suggestions.

For your question, we would like to say IMF v2 will still provide both Free and Pro version. And both versions will have the same detection and removing ability. But the free version cannot get all the real-time protection features and some automatic service. For the PRO version, the subscription is still for one year.

IMF is not a replacement of your MSE but a complement. IMF can be recognized by Action Center as antispyware program rather than antivirus program. MSE is an antivirus program. Here is more information regarding the difference of the two programs: http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=12248

Besides, I have forwarded all your suggestions to the product team for consideration. We are really proud of having such warmhearted customers like you who carefully use our products and give us precious suggestions. Without your support, IObit should not be as good as it is now.:-D

Let's get together to make IObit be perfect. Cheers. :-D

1. No auto scan? Not happening here.

2. Still no auto updates on my W8 computers

3. No scheduled scans?

4. No outside indication when the MUI says "Fix". You don't know if something needs to be fixed like an "Update" unless you open the UI.

If the auto update and auto scan were working then I wouldn't have to click on the UI everday to see if something needs to be fixed since those are the two may causes generating the "Fix" message in the UI.

Hi Buddahfan,

Thank you for your feedbacks.

For auto scan and scheduled scan, I have reported the suggestions to our product team and these features will be added.

For auto update and outside indication, actually, you will get notification through the icon of IMF in system tray to indicate you to "Fix" and the auto update will pop up to inform you to update without opening the UI. And these features will be available in the official version. Please do not worry.

Welcome to receive more suggestions from all your guys.:-D

IMF v2 Beta Feedback

First of all, thanks to IObit who gave this very powerful anti malware tool and it is very useful to me.

About the Beta version of IMF, it is very good. Your idea of your GUI in IMF v2 Beta is great. It looks like IMF is a software of Microsoft because it is perfect to partner it in Windows 8, for me, of course.

I was impressed of its GUI. My suggestion is, why don't you create skins for IMF like in Windows 8 startup window, the window you can see when you lock your computer, you know. I've been thinking, there is no available skins for the previous versions, right? So I have an idea that you will create some skins showing some gratitude to the IObit products or an abstract image composed of IObit products or something related to IObit. I hope you can get my point...

Hi Buddahfan,

Thank you for your feedbacks.

For auto scan and scheduled scan, I have reported the suggestions to our product team and these features will be added.

For auto update and outside indication, actually, you will get notification through the icon of IMF in system tray to indicate you to "Fix" and the auto update will pop up to inform you to update without opening the UI. And these features will be available in the official version. Please do not worry.

Welcome to receive more suggestions from all your guys.:-D

Thank you.

I would still like to see an access link in the MUI that allows the user to delete a "Block". The blocked items should show the respective processes and app name or URL of the blocked item. Of course the Block-Allow pop-up should show after deleting the blocked item if the app in question wants to use it or modify it again. The user can then just "Allow" if they wish. I would also like to see a audio noticification of the pop-up that sounds after the pop-up appears. I would give the user 30 seconds after the audio sound to make a choice before blocking the item in question.

WoW!!

I had just posted a few hours ago about the various features that are now a part of the completed MF beta! Thanks to the developers who are really amazing. Thanks also to the long time beta testers that made it happen as well. And thank you Cicely for being the glue that binds (aka facilitator).

It looks to me like this is VERY close to being released as FINAL.I will sing for my supper when I get this to replace MF 1.7! Is this version very likely to be declared final and released ? :grin:

......Oh,before I forget.Ultimate6 Pro caught 20 Malwares (mostly cookies) that my IObit 1.7 Malware Fighter did NOT stop?? I was wondering why but I guess it was a good thing that I have both and love them dearly.

Please! Say MF 2.0 Final will be coming out in days!!

-Cowboy

Ready to Rumble!

I had this feeling today that this MF should go out of Beta to FINAL!

Another interesting thing about 2beta is that it sort of acts like a process/software changer monitor and asks if any change should be blocked/allowed...I love this! My Online Armor Firewall does some of the same thing! Rarely do they both go off at the same time,they must be taking turns! :mrgreen:

So let us get this show on the road for much more protection and features than MF 1.7....especially when it became evident to me that ASC Ultimate6 Pro caught 20 malware cookies that MF 1.7 did not.I do not now have the confidence in Malware Fighter 1.7 Pro that I once had.

Great job development team and to all the fine folks that helped in Beta testing and in making excellent points about a NEW marvelous piece of software,as IObit always does!

Cowboy

• 4 months later...

need access to ignore user selected programs

above pretty much says it all. I agree with others similar threads requesting access to the ignore and blocked item lists.

and more details on why its blocked (example: game = garrys mod very popular game, and it is being blocked for some unkown reason. it would be nice to know why?

at the momment I exit malware fighter any time I want to play the game, I would prefer to leave it on. ;(

serft