IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Update: Network Error

I tried to check for update over and over again, I also tried to uninstall and re-install it but no help. It always display something wrong with my network and I should check it, but there's nothing wrong with it. All of my AV, anti-malware, etc.. all updated just fine. No idea what to do now.

I think the problem happened only recently when I switch to IObit Fighter v2. Any version before that (v1.xx) work just fine.

Hi ZacharyD, welcome to IObit Forum!

I would suggest to Clean uninstall (Clean Install) your IMF and re-install IMF 2.0.1.8 from the links in IObit Malware Fighter 2.0.1.8 is released! thread.

Please give info after the re-install if you still have the connection problem.

Also please give us te screenshot of the display when you have the problem notice.

BTW, are you on proxy?

Cheers.

Thanks for the welcome!

I tried Clean Install before I post here, but I'm not sure if I did them right since most of the screenshots are pretty outdated so it's kinda hard to locate some of the folder. So I basically deleted any folder that have IObit Fighter name on it (after uninstalled the program, of course). But if you don't mind go over the Clean Install instruction with me to make sure I got them all right this time. I would really appreciated.

Also I rarely use proxy, so nope...I didn't on proxy.

I attached an image below show the update error.

Hi again ZacharyD,

Although the screenshots are for a different IObit software, they are still valid, if you followed the procedure in the post that I have given the link, and installed IMF 2.0.1.8 from the given thread, and still having the same problem, we should wait for Cicely to interfere.

The last thing I could say that you could check if the proxy is enabled in the Settings of IMF.

It should read as:

IMF=>Settings=>Update=>Proxy=>Enable Proxy=OFF

Cheers.

I understand that the screenshots are for a different IObit software, what I meant was the OS was different so it's kinda hard to locate the folders. From the look of those screenshots I would say that was WinXP, and mine was Win7 so....some of the folder no longer there.

But ok...I will keep trying.

• 6 years later...
Originally Posted by ZacharyD

I understand that the screenshots are for a different IObit software, what I meant was the OS was different so it's kinda hard to do my essay and locate the folders. From the look of those screenshots I would say that was WinXP, and mine was Win7 so....some of the folder no longer there.

But ok...I will keep trying.

Hi ZacharyD,

I had the same error on Windows 10. I tried to download IObit Malware Fighter 5.5, because the previous version killed my Internet connectivity. And I got the network error. So my solution was to upgrade to the version 6.4. It works well with Windows 10 now.

Hi ZacharyD,

I had the same error on Windows 10. I tried to download IObit Malware Fighter 5.5, because the previous version killed my Internet connectivity. And I got the network error. So my solution was to upgrade to the version 6.4. It works well with Windows 10 now.

Why are you replying to a 6 year old post.?