License Transfer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License Transfer

I just had one of my two computers bite the dust, so I was forced to purchase a new one. When I try and input my license code, I'm told "The license has been activated for maximum PCs and cannot be used. Please purchase another license for this PC". My question is, how can I transfer my license to the new computer?
    KnightsBBS

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

Please send a Private Message to Cicely of the IObit Support Team
    Describe your situation and include as much information as possible including a link to this thread.

All the best, woz of oz
    FORUM USAGE GUIDELINES - Read this first
    Description of IObit Forum features and requirements - Reading this is compulsory

Comment

is this still the best way to transfer a license to a different puter?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by scanreg View Post
        is this still the best way to transfer a license to a different puter?

thanks
        Yes, send a Private Message to Cicely of the IObit Support Team

All the best, woz of oz
        FORUM USAGE GUIDELINES - Read this first
        Description of IObit Forum features and requirements - Reading this is compulsory

Comment

Originally posted by knightsbbs View Post
          I just had one of my two computers bite the dust, so I was forced to purchase a new one. When I try and input my license code, I'm told "The license has been activated for maximum PCs and cannot be used. Please purchase another license for this PC". My question is, how can I transfer my license to the new computer?

Thank you wozofoz :-p

Hello knightsbbs,

Here I'd like to introduce you to transfer the license to another PC from http://www.iobit.com/transferproduct.php. This is more convenient and you can get a solution immediately.

Cheers.
          IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
          X