IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

THIS is NOT ACCEPTABLE! It is SPAM with the lightest definition. [SOLVED via auto update by IObit]

enoskype

A third party paid software advertisement in IMF PRO security software by IObit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very disappointed. :evil:

Dear Cicely,

IObit products in Action Center of IObit Malware Fighter 2.2 can be tolerated and understandable for marketing purposes, but a third party software advertisement in a PRO Security product such as IMF PRO is NOT ACCEPTABLE AT ALL.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13180&d=1385139516

Hiding or Showing options doesn't change my opinion!

Isn't there anybody in IObit getting any advice from someone, somewhere?

Please don't tell me that it is a partner company or an affiliate of IObit, it is too late to tell that. :x

This software seems to compete with Advanced Mobile Care too!

This is called in the lightest word SPAM!!!!!!

If IObit doesn't take it out from IMF, this will be the first time since 2005 that I am going to uninstall an IObit software and look for another alternative.

All the best and have a great weekend.

This doesn't change anything in my previous post! but I will add one more thing!

USE THE RELATED PEOPLE FOR A BIT OF ADVICE PLEASE, IT IS FREE OF CHARGE!

Before IObit responds, a bit of search in the web revealed:

Air Cover->BlueSprig->Founders Den->Jason Johnson->Silicon Valley->Cheng Du->Been acquired->Guess Who acquired?

"I felt like he was like a version of myself, but in China," Johnson says.

USERS of IOBIT PRODUCTS deserve MORE information.

edit - thanks for more information enoskype

It is publicized in the web anyway.

SIGH........

References:

1 )

"BlueSprig, however, has a special ace card up its sleeve: it’s getting acquired at the moment by a very big company. (We can’t spill the beans on the details yet, but we will.) That will give it the resources and exposure to bring its apps to a much bigger market, across multiple platforms beyond simply Android and iOS." Web Site 1

2 )

"The company isn't a joint venture. It's a U.S. startup headquartered in California, and its Chengdu office is like the overseas office of any other American company--simply an extension of domestic operations." Web site 2

Good and expected reaction from IObit

Hi All,

Since Cicely responded in Scannan's_thread and the intention fits to my expectation, it seems that my IMF PRO is saved from uninstalling for the moment. :razz:

You may know the eponymy about IMF, so I am glad that it is protected from shooting it' own foot. :idea:

Thank you Cicely for all you have done and thanks to IObit's product manager(s) for their understanding. :-D

All the best and cheers.

NOTE: The thread is opened.

Archived