IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASCU License VS Malware 2 license

kennygr143

The title may be a bit misleading, but I couldn't figure out how to describe what I want to know in a few words....sorry.

I have a license for ASCU 6/7 that is good through August of 2014. I want to purchase the Pro version of Malware Fighter 2, but would like to have the licenses 'coordinated' so that they both expire at the same time. Problem is, I can't figure out how to do that.

As helpful as you folks have all been in the past, I figure you can help me with this also. You can either contact me with an answer in the Forums (here), or through my 'registered' email address.

THANKS!

Ken Green,

Houston, TX

The title may be a bit misleading, but I couldn't figure out how to describe what I want to know in a few words....sorry.

I have a license for ASCU 6/7 that is good through August of 2014. I want to purchase the Pro version of Malware Fighter 2, but would like to have the licenses 'coordinated' so that they both expire at the same time. Problem is, I can't figure out how to do that.

I dont have that answer but would you want it to expire before the normal expiration? Why would that matter unless you have to coordinate that it was on a system that was slated to be terminated on or soon after August 2014. You could just uninstall it at that date, and remove the licensing from the system.

Am pretty sure the license code is not left on your system, if you use the Iobit uninstaller it will do powerful scan to remove all traces of it. Iknow it refuses to uninstall itself however (The uninstaller) has to be then removed from normal windows Programs and Features uninstaller.

You're right, but....

Yes, of course you are right in what you say.

On the other hand, if they both expire at the same time, instead of say 3 months apart, it would be much more convenient to renew them both at the same time. I'm going to convenience here, not necessarily practicality.

Archived