IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit mailware fighter is causing BSOD's!

shadow999999

while i have IObit maileware fighter activated my computer randomly blue screens with a veriation of blue screen error like IObit maileware fighter stopping the CPU clock check or any other important things to do with the computers kurnal, i belive this is being caused by IObitmailware fighter's blocking system although it dosent show up and automatically blocks the important command/s especilly while a game is open, i have checked in with the windows 7 team and found that it is IObit mailware fighter!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/313601-random-bsod-bcp1-0000000000000008-a.html

the only way i can stop these blue screens is by ceeping IObit mf disabled.

i have check my entire system multiple times for viruses/corruption/anything that may be causing IObit MF to be confused but nother is found through anything, only a small amounts of corruption is found but not in the kurnal or anywhere near it, so it is possible that IObit MF is having conflictions with something or is just not working.

go to the link and there is tones, and i mean TONES, of information of the problem.

also norton did (a looong time ago) find 2 viruses that had gained access to the .tmp storage of IObit MF and was trying to use it as a remote access to my computer but norton safed me there.

hope this is fixed soon

-shadow

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

....so it is possible that IObit MF is having conflictions with something....

There haven't been any similar problems reported here that I know of so a conflict might be the answer.

I see you have Advanced SystemCare installed, could you please go to Toolbox > System Information and save the report as a TXT file then copy/paste the report in your next post.

This will allow our members and IObit to see if there is some other software or driver etc that might be causing a conflict

All the best, woz of oz

IObit mailware fighter is causing BSOD's! Reply to a Thread reply

Welcome to the forum :smile:

There haven't been any similar problems reported here that I know of so a conflict might be the answer.

I see you have Advanced SystemCare installed, could you please go to Toolbox > System Information and save the report as a TXT file then copy/paste the report in your next post.

This will allow our members and IObit to see if there is some other software or driver etc that might be causing a conflict

All the best, woz of oz

all information of attached files have been draged to this thred, there is 3 different information files all of which where posted on the link so the source can be found more esily.

thanks for replying.

EDIT: FYI only: The name of the program is : IObit Malware Fighter and not IObit Mailware Fighter.

Hi shadow999999,

Thanks for your active feedbacks. Also, thanks wozofoz's timely reply.

To look into the reasons that caused the Blue Screen, please find and zip all files under C:\windows\Minidump and send them to us.

Looking forward to your reply.

no logs

Hi shadow999999,

Thanks for your active feedbacks. Also, thanks wozofoz's timely reply.

To look into the reasons that caused the Blue Screen, please find and zip all files under C:\windows\Minidump and send them to us.

Looking forward to your reply.

as the title suggests i have no current logs as windows automatically deleates them (that or ASC) so the closest i can get to having a log of one of the BSOD's cuased is the attached file underneath.

to view it you may need blue screen viewer if that is not avalible, there is also a .txt file to read but only contains information that blue screen viewer can give and in the .zip there is more information in the form of a .txt file.

if it is needed i can leave IObit MF on untill a blue screen happenes in order to fourcefully get a log, although nearly every log will be different but come from the same source, so I can zip that and send it through here.

sorry i took a little while to respond, havent been getting mail telling me about any responses on this thred, as i have set it that way so i can solve these things faster, also with christmas and all...

enable system dump

Hi Shadow

to enable system dump

controlpanel>system>advancedsystemsettings>

startup and recovery>settings>write debugging information

select small memory dump.

please note this type of error is usually caused by a corrupt driver.

i would suggest you download driver manager beta 2 and see what it updates.

Then post the system dump report AND the driver manager report, so that we can look into it further

Roy

auto sweep

Hi Shadow

to enable system dump

controlpanel>system>advancedsystemsettings>

startup and recovery>settings>write debugging information

select small memory dump.

please note this type of error is usually caused by a corrupt driver.

i would suggest you download driver manager beta 2 and see what it updates.

Then post the system dump report AND the driver manager report, so that we can look into it further

Roy

i have that already set, hence in the link i had posted they had just enough information to know its IObit MF also ASC and other programs do 'clean' your computer meaning it ereases 'junk files' which include BSOD logs, as for this 'driver manager' i have driver booster and i searched on google for driver manager and one of the sites that came up was norton support ( http://community.norton.com/t5/Other-Norton-Products/Driver-Manager/td-p/573320 ) which people had been saying that this 'driver mananger' is apparently 'partnered' with norton of which, as one of the norton support people stated, it is not partnered and sometimes puts itself onto computers out of no where. what im saying is that program is 60% likely to be unsafe as it is lying and installs itself automatically on some peoples computers.

as for the drivers: i'v been checking every day using driver booster for driver updates, which if you had looked at my account it says i do have driver booster PRO meaning not only does it search more thoroughly but automatically searches for updates anyway, all in all i know it is not a driver at fault as i have IObit MF disabled and as i said in the link to windows 7 help forums i have not incountered a single virus, blue screen nor even a single error which has ONLY been happeneing after i had first disabled IObit MF. Its far more then enough proof to let me know it is IObit MF.

as for a log, i will post this and then leave IObit MF on untill another blue screen appears and post it underneath.

while i have IObit maileware fighter activated my computer randomly blue screens with a veriation of blue screen error like IObit maileware fighter stopping the CPU clock check or any other important things to do with the computers kurnal, i belive this is being caused by IObitmailware fighter's blocking system although it dosent show up and automatically blocks the important command/s especilly while a game is open, i have checked in with the windows 7 team and found that it is IObit mailware fighter!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/313601-random-bsod-bcp1-0000000000000008-a.html

the only way i can stop these blue screens is by ceeping IObit mf disabled.

i have check my entire system multiple times for viruses/corruption/anything that may be causing IObit MF to be confused but nother is found through anything, only a small amounts of corruption is found but not in the kurnal or anywhere near it, so it is possible that IObit MF is having conflictions with something or is just not working.

go to the link and there is tones, and i mean TONES, of information of the problem.

also norton did (a looong time ago) find 2 viruses that had gained access to the .tmp storage of IObit MF and was trying to use it as a remote access to my computer but norton safed me there.

hope this is fixed soon

-shadow

Have you ever had another AV program on your computer other than Norton since you installed Windows? If so this problem could be caused by not completely removing whichever AV or AV programs you previously had but uninstalled.

If you have uninstalled an AV program make sure to use that program's mfg special progam to completely uninstall the AV program. If you have uninstalled an AV program but did not use their special uninstaller program you might want to find it, download it and run it now.

Have you ever had another AV program on your computer other than Norton since you installed Windows? If so this problem could be caused by not completely removing whichever AV or AV programs you previously had but uninstalled.

If you have uninstalled an AV program make sure to use that program's mfg special progam to completely uninstall the AV program. If you have uninstalled an AV program but did not use their special uninstaller program you might want to find it, download it and run it now.

nope, no other AV's have been installed on my computer then the ones either listed on my account or talked about, even if there was one i would have used the propper uninstaller for it.

although it seems that the second latest update has fixed my problem sins i didn't get a BSOD at all yesterday, and having it on the entire day fources a BSOD by IObit MF but nothing happened.

nope, no other AV's have been installed on my computer then the ones either listed on my account or talked about, even if there was one i would have used the propper uninstaller for it.

although it seems that the second latest update has fixed my problem sins i didn't get a BSOD at all yesterday, and having it on the entire day fources a BSOD by IObit MF but nothing happened.

1 Run sfc /scannow

1a. Reboot

1b. Report any error messages

2. Run dism.exe

2a. Run dism.exe/online /cleanup-image /checkhealth

2b. Run dism.exe/online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

2c. If successful reboot

2d. Report any error mesages

All three commands are run from the Command Prompt window and should/must be run using administrative privileges

• 2 weeks later...
shadow,

a log was created

A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 120113-32214-01.

and your crossloop program kepps failing

roy

I know that a log was created, as I had said I put it in the .zip, i coppyed the exact file and there was nothing else there to coppy over. As for cross loop it's failing because inuninstalled it, yet it seems the service did not, I don't know why but its making no fuss.

Archived