IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Conflict with Comodo Internet Security

comp12

I get all the time (after every restart of my PC) message from Comodo IS, that Adbupdate.exe is unrecognized. Run unlimited doesn't help when computer restarts - same message appears.

The path of the program is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\ADS.

I deleted other programs from the manufacturer of the program (Cheng du VTools Technology), but it doesn't help. And I didn't have problems before with Adbupdate.exe, so there must be a bug in the new version.

Any suggestions to solve my problem?

Hi comp12,

Thanks for contacting IObit.

IObit Malware Fighter is compatible with other security software. Please be assured to use it.

For the issue Adbupdate.exe, please take a screenshot about the error message “Adbupdate.exe is unrecognized” and send it to us for further checking.

And please download the tool from: http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send IObit_Debug_Info.zip to us so that we can look into the issue further.

Thanks for your patience and look forward to your early reply.

Archived