IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Blue Screen

jimbow86

Hi jimbow86,

Thanks for your feedback.

To look into the issue, please give us the following details:

1)Please find and zip all files under C:\windows\Minidump and send them to us.

2)Please re-install IMF from http://www.iobit.com/downloadcenter.php?product=imf-pro to see whether the issue continues. If it continues, please take a picture to show " started getting blue screen with a sad face". By the way, what are the sites that you opened and got blue screen?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi jimbow86,

Thanks for your feedback.

To look into the issue, please give us the following details:

1)Please find and zip all files under C:\windows\Minidump and send them to us.

2)Please re-install IMF from http://www.iobit.com/downloadcenter.php?product=imf-pro to see whether the issue continues. If it continues, please take a picture to show " started getting blue screen with a sad face". By the way, what are the sites that you opened and got blue screen?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Cicely

I am having problems getting the info.The minidump I am getting Access is Denied And the blue screen is restarting my computer so I am lost my picture.The problem happens Foxnews home page and the weather.com.

Thanks

Hi Cicely

I am having problems getting the info.The minidump I am getting Access is Denied And the blue screen is restarting my computer so I am lost my picture.The problem happens Foxnews home page and the weather.com.

Thanks

Hi jimbow86,

To stop your PC restarting after having a BlueScreen, use the option "Show an error message in blue screen" from dropdown menu and Apply in the System Control tool of Tools in ASC as shown in the attachment.

You can change the permissions to have access to minidump file from the right click menu Properties of the file by using the Security tab there.

Cheers.

Archived