IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IOBit Malware Fighter with Bitdefender?

Hi there! I have always wondered why Iobit never included a Bitdefender engine to IObit Malware fighter ever since they licensed the Bitdefender engine for ASC Ultimate.

If you had included that in your PRO version of IMF detection rates would have drastically improved and would have been more popular, so why is it you guys never did that?

Please keep in mind I'm just asking this out of curiousity sake. ^^

Sincerely,

LastOffender

Hi there! I have always wondered why Iobit never included a Bitdefender engine to IObit Malware fighter ever since they licensed the Bitdefender engine for ASC Ultimate.

If you had included that in your PRO version of IMF detection rates would have drastically improved and would have been more popular, so why is it you guys never did that?

Sincerely,

LastOffender

Iobit has partnership with Bitdefender only on Advanced System Care Ultimate, collaboration was establish only for Advanced system Care Ultimate. In this collaboration Iobit Malware fighter was not included perhaps because Iobit Malware Fighter has structure designed for Anti-Malware capabilities not antivirus capabilities and require little different database structure.

Sincerely,

LastOffender

Hi LastOffender,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Like Octvaian said, IObit Malware Fighter is designed for anti-malware capabilities. It can be a good complement of Advanced SystemCare Ultimate. We recommend you use them together for better security.

Welcome your suggestions and feedbacks. Cheers.:-)

Archived