IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Iobit Malware Fighter 2 Pro renewal

adebakker

Hallo,

Today I have got an email from Avangate that I have got a renewal for Iobit Malware 2 Pro and that my account is charged for a certain amount.

But I do not use this prog for a long time and did not order the renewal nor give permission to renew Iobit Malware 2 Pro.

After searching I could see that I have bought Iobit Malware Fighter 2 Pro about one year ago but , as far as I can remember, I did absolutely not give permission for an automatic renewal.

Later on I find out on internet that you have to go to your account and have to uncheck "automatic renewal". I never choose for automatic renewal.

I send emails to avangate and Iobit and hope that they will not charge my account because I do not use this prog for allready a long time.

Now I create an Avangate account and disabled the automatic renewal feature and submit it.

I think it is very complicated and a misleading way to get payments from the clients. I hate the automatic renewal feature and special when you do not ask for that.

I cross my fingers that everything will come to a good end and they do not charge my account.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question please. Is automatic renewal enabled by default once a customer purchases a product? This could be a disaster in the future. I mean, it would be nice to double check it and make sure auto renewal is not applied upon purchase. 1.gif

Archived