Make it stop!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make it stop!

I'm getting hella false positives and I want to have some sort of "allow programs" is there a way to do this so I don't have to unclick a thousand boxes every time I run a scan when there is 1 thing i do want removed? And can I make it stop blocking things? I purchased it to be a help not an annoyance

nvm i found it but its still less of a pain to just turn it off until i find i need it

Comment

Hi Dysfunct1onal,

So, you have found that there is an Ignore list and Ignore function and also Remember Actions function in IMF.

Cheers.
      enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Hello Dysfunct1onal,

To check whether it is false positive, please provide us with more information below:

1. Give us the scan log
        2. Upload the reported file to www.virustotal.com and supply the report links.
        3. Zip the file with password "infected"and upload it to www.wikisend.com and give us the download link.

Thank you.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
        X