X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for the Interface of IObit Malware Fighter v4

Hi All,

Good news. The main GUI of IObit Malware Fighter v4 has come out. IObit Malware Fighter v4 will have a new face. We designed 2 kinds of interfaces for IObit Malware Fighter v4.

To help us choose the more popular interface, please vote for the one you prefer and give us your suggestions. You can Vote directly at the bottom of the post.

1) Prefer to Design 1

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	405.6 KB
ID:	208047

2) Prefer to Design 2

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	1
Size:	380.7 KB
ID:	208048
    40.00%
    60.00%
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

You add antivirus engine of bitdefender in malware fighter 4. I think it is full antivirus feature with anti malware engine. malware fighter 4 is full antivirus software! I am right ?

Comment

Well done I am liking the fact that the Bitdefender engine is being added because as it stands the program has a fairly low detection rate.

Comment

Hi guys,

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, you are careful to found the details that we will add Bitdefender engine in IObit Malware Fighter 4 to protect your PC more completely. And you can choose to turn on or turn off the engine according to your requirements.

Well, if you have any suggestions for IObit Malware Fighter 4, please feel free to tell us.

With all of your good ideas, IObit Malware Fighter 4 must be better.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
          Hi guys,

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, you are careful to found the details that we will add Bitdefender engine in IObit Malware Fighter 4 to protect your PC more completely. And you can choose to turn on or turn off the engine according to your requirements.

Well, if you have any suggestions for IObit Malware Fighter 4, please feel free to tell us.

With all of your good ideas, IObit Malware Fighter 4 must be better.
          I am already using Bitdefender AV. So will turning on the Btidefender AV feature in IMF cause a problem? In anycase there would probably be no advantage to turning it on in IMF if I am already using Btidefender AV products. Dirfferent products depending on the Windows OS.
          "640K ought to be enough for anybody."
          Bill Gates

Comment

Hello, I would like to ask a question: "Bitdefender engine will be enabled later in Advanced SystemCare Ultimate"?

Comment

@Black Raven, ASC Ultimate already uses Bitdefender. I am wondering it will still be recommended to use both ASC Ultimate and Malware Fighter since they both will now include Bitdefender's scan engine.

Comment

@roger_m, I not used ASCU, thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

Well, for those who already have Btidefender AV products, it is not suggested to turn on the Bitdefender engine in IObit Malware Fighter. But if you are running other anti-virus software instead of Bitdefender, you can turn on this feature in IMF. Because we supply compatible mode to ensure a more comprehensive security of your PC.

IObit Support Team --

Comment

@Cicely thanks for the reply.

Comment

Will the Btidefender engine be included in the free version, and if so will it work in real time?

Comment

Hi Roger-m,

Thanks for your attention for IObit Malware Fighter.

Well, Btidefender engine is free in trial days. If you turn on it, it will work in real time.
                        IObit Support Team --

Comment

You will release ASCU 9 after release IMF4?

Comment

Since the vote is so close I suggest offering the user both options. They could choose one during the installation process.
                            "640K ought to be enough for anybody."
                            Bill Gates

Comment

Hi zaman and Buddahfan,

@ zaman, ASC 9 should be released before IMF v4.

@ Buddahfan, thanks for your suggestion I will report it to our products team for consideration.
                              IObit Support Team --

Comment

Working...
                              X