IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How can I remove a virus on my laptop using Iobit software?

MacBinding

My laptop has a virus on it from using torrents to download free movies. My computer suddenly gets random pop-ups and seems to work more slowly. I've since installed Iobit Advanced System Care and Malware Fighter for free to help clear up this issue. I scanned my laptop and used the Malware Fighter, which said it found some malware and then deleted it, but I'm still getting pop-ups. And after scanning my computer a second time there is new malware again, which tells me it wasn't removed fully the first time.

Please help. Do I need to have the pro version to actually fix these issues? My wife has it on her laptop but I don't know if it can be used on multiple devices. Thanks.

Hi MacBinding, welcome to IObit Forum! :-)

Please open a topic in Spyware-Malware Removal Help! section, explain your situation in detail and wait for response from Malware Fighter Superdave and follow his guidance.

Only Forum leaders can see and respond in that section to members' help requests, so do not expect response from anybody else.

Cheers.

Archived