IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Gaming Issue with malware fighter 5 pro

I've been using iobit softwares for 3 years and i had no problems since i got a new laptop. When i ran a game most time i had a crash: completely black screen and shutting down was the only way to restart using my laptop. By trying now i've noticed that if i close malware fighter, there are no problems. I also tried to disable the "live protection" but only without MF5 running i can be sure that the issue won't appear. It seems that this problem affects mostly Origin games, and my Brother who has win 7 has never had a crash like this. I hope that it's something that can be fixed because i'm happy with your softwares and I recently had a new 1-year 3-pc Subscription.

?Best regards,

Giorgio

Hi Giorgio, welcome to IObit forums.

I noticed that you didn`t wrote what OS do you use on your laptop?

If it`s windows 10, please type winver in search bar and check the build verson, than report back.

Also have you tried to add an exclusion for Origin launcher in MF5 ?

Cheers vbsmile.png

I have win 10 Home edition, build SO 14393.1066

?I haven't tried to add an exclusion because i didn't know how to. Is the menu I took a screenshot of?

Good day

I can not play games, Iobit Malwar blocks them when I turn off Malwre to play the game, please let it work as it should. I'm using Win 10, it's not even in the list of exceptions

Hi Giorgio Fusetti and FilipSk,

Sorry for my late reply.

To solve this problem, please rename the Driver folder to driver11 in the installation directory of IObit Malware Fighter. Then reboot your PC. Finally, please check whether the issue is solved or not.

To open the installation directory: right click IObit Malware Fighter icon on desktop and select Open file location.

If the issue repeats, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sorry for my late reply.

To solve this problem, please rename the Driver folder to driver11 in the installation directory of IObit Malware Fighter. Then reboot your PC. Finally, please check whether the issue is solved or not.

To open the installation directory: right click IObit Malware Fighter icon on desktop and select Open file location.

If the issue repeats, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Super works Thank you !

Sorry for my late reply.

Folder renamed and problem solved! Thank you!

Archived