IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Whitelisting does not work for Nirsoft tools

gbswales

I can understand why your software identifies nirsoft tools since many of them are spy tools by nature - however they spy for the benefit of the user rather than nirsoft and while not something that beginners should ever use they are useful for anyone that likes to investigate their systems. Each time they come up I select them all and then right click and add to white list. and the entries vanish from the display. However a couple of days later they are identfied again. How can I prevent your software from picking up on these

Hi gbswaels,

Please add it to whitelist again. If it still vanishes, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your patience.

Archived