IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter v6

Cicely

Hi All,

Good news. IObit Malware Fighter v6 has been released. This new version has new UI with great functions. Check it out and enjoy the new features.:-):-):-):-):-)

Welcome your sugegstions and feedbacks.Top 20 most valuable beta contributors (10 from Email, 10 from our forum) will be given a License code for for FREE! And their names will be printed in the V6 Final version.?

1. Download Now

Download IObit Malware Fighter

2. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: imfsupport@iobit.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

3.Share IObit Malware Fighter 6 with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's New

v6.0

New features:

+ New Safe Box to protect your specified folders from unauthorized access.

+ New MBR Guard to protect your PC against the malicious attacks targeting MBR, like GoldenEye/Petya attacks.

+ Newly supported Anti-Cryptocurrency Mining in Surfing Protection & Ads Removal to block cryptocurrency mining scripts and avoid unexpected system slowdown or crash caused by them.

+ New Notification Center to check and process all missed notifications with 1-click.

+ New UI to support high DPI displays & high-resolution screens for a better experience.

Improvements:

+ Larger database to remove the latest stubborn malware and viruses.

+ Optimized IObit Anti-malware Engine for faster scan, more accurate detection, and more powerful threat removal.

+ Enhanced Cloud Security with larger database for higher security.

+ Enhanced Fix All to update database, turn on the protections and guards, and perform a Quick Scan with 1-click.

+ Supported 32 languages.

* And more can be discovered by you.

5. Description:

IObit Malware Fighter 6 is a powerful and comprehensive anti-malware and anti-virus program that protects your PC against malware and viruses in real-time.

With the world leading Bitdefender antivirus engine, IObit Anti-malware engine, and Anti-ransomware Engine, IObit Malware Fighter 6 can remove the latest spyware, adware, ransomware,Trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, hijackers, and viruses, etc. Meanwhile, IObit Malware Fighter 6 can also ensure you a more secure browser and system with 6 protections in Browser Protect and 8 guards in Security Guard.

The new Safe Box and the improved Anti-ransomware Engine double protect your PC from the latest ransomware attacks. Besides, MBR Guard is added to protect your PC against the malicious attacks targeting MBR, like GoldenEye/Petya attacks. Another new feature worth mentioning is Notification Center that offers a 1-click solution to view and manage all important messages.

Last but not least, the upgraded IObit Cloud Security powered by you will greatly expand our database and enhances the threats detection and removal.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi, I have to say thtat malware fighter is more impressive than ever but you need to creat a self defense protection from it. You can also put a firewall interface control and a vpn.

Hi fvmb,

Sorry for my late reply.

Thanks for your precious suggestion. I will report it to our product team for consideration.

So when Malware fighter real time protection is turned on you are unable to format a usb drive, when you disable real time protection you are then able to format a usb drive.

Hi

ageekhere,

?Could you please turn off the Security Guard one by one under Real-time protection to see which precise protection are off can enable the format.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

After two years and a few versions, finally, with another installation file, the problem of the BITDEFENDER engine was solved, unfortunately now, a new problem is born, it does not update the database. I believe that after more than a decade to follow IOBIT products, it's time to step aside, good life

Hi Victor2k,

Sorry for my late reply.

Do you mean that you failed to update database or it failed to detect the latest database? ( Sorry I can not see your screenshots clearly)

If you meet issues to update database, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

@ageekhere, thanks for your reply. I will report the issue to our product team and let you if there is any improvements.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 3 weeks later...