IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit 360 vs Malwarebytes

Last week, I accidentally stumbled across the "IObit Security 360" installation offering on IObit's first day offerring; even BEFORE it appeared on CNet for general distribution.

From my past experience and confidence with Avast, IObit had earned my trust, so I installed and ran "IObit Security 360".

Previously, I had been happily using Malwarebytes in a 16 workstation environment with great success.

Comparing "IObit Security 360" and Malwarebytes; here's what I've discovered.

"IObit Security 360" was considerably faster. Where Malwarebytes may require MANY hours to scan, I was surprised by the considerable speed of "IObit Security 360". "IObit Security 360" was SO much faster that one would might be unsure if it was "really working".

Well, lay that doubt to rest. After Malwarebytes had discovered and cleaned multiple infections, I ran "IObit Security 360". I was surprised and pleased that "IObit Security 360" had discovered and destroyed one more malware attack that Malwarebytes overlooked.

What impresses me about "IObit Security 360" are the automatic updates that I get frequently, whereas Malwarebytes requires the annoyance of user interaction to perform this basic function. Automatic updating raises my confidence that my PC is up-to-date and protected.

I plan to install "IObit Security 360" on the rest of the workstations. While it's ONLY been a week since I've used IObit, I'm not quite ready to release Malwarebytes from duty. But if my experience with "IObit Security 360" is anything like my experience with Avast, "IObit Security 360" will likely be my go-to application when a workstation begins to have trouble.

Thanks, IObit for another outstanding product.

It would be nice to see you package Avast, "IObit Security 360", and Advanced SystemCare in a bundled subscription at a "bulk discount" WITH online backup storage, too.

Sincerely,

Doug

Oakland, California USA

• 7 years later...

Archived