IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How To Uninstall IMF?

I've been unable to uninstall this IMF after having nothing but frustration and wasted time with the freezes/lockups and being forced to reboot.

Don't even recall installing this, just suddenly appeared on my desktop. I had the Advance System Care but suddenly i was getting a error msg. when attempting to launch it. I'm very disappointed with this IMF and the company also in that I've wasted so much time lately and unable to run my business properly due to the many reboots needed.

I've waited this long to join this forum because i find it very annoying to have to join something in order to get support. What happened to the good old days when companies manned the phones? Afraid of actually speaking with disgruntled customers i suppose:x

i WAS ABLE TO UNINSTALL THIS WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS AFTER LOGGING OUT OF FORUM. PREVIOUSLY, I HAD TO REBOOT TWICE.

ALL IS FINE NOW AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THE ANGER.

Archived