IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Unable to upload missed samples

tuku

I tried a fresh test on IMF in a VM and got good results. It detected just above 78%, while it missed the rest, I re-did the test after after 2 days and IMF detected 11% more, so a total of 89% of the total samples unchanged from the first pack of malware.

When I tried to upload the missed samples, I get an error that it can't upload to the file(s) to cloud server. Anyone else having similar problems?

Hello enoskype.

Yes I have tested all of those samples in VT and similar services too and found them going good.

By the way, the testing progresses and I find IMF getting to 94% approx of detection. Now, that's impressive as it got to this figure in just a week while some others took an average of 10 days.

Archived