IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IMF Blocks Box.net, why?

For some reason Malware fighter is blocking Box.net. Box.net is just a cloud storage website. What could be so malware about that? These two files from the Malware Fighter Program Files folder are blocking the site, UrlFilter.sys and URLFilter.dll . The site will load , if I turn off Malware Fighter. Or if I temporarily remove the aforementioned files. As far as I know Box.net is an OK site, unless someone knows something I don't.

IObit Malware Fighter blocking Box.net

I encountered the same problem. What was especially disappointing was that I had to go hunting for what was blocking the site and finally found the answer here. Common users won't know where to even begin to troubleshoot this. Is there a way to create an exception for Box.net? If I'm unable to resolve this, I'll have to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter.

Blocking angelfire

I have 2 websites on angelfire and IObit is blocking 1. The website that doesn't start with angelfire, but later on in the address loads fine, but my other site that starts out angelfire will not load unless I completely shut down IObit

• 7 years later...

Originally posted by purewitz

For some reason Malware fighter is blocking Box.net. Box.net is just a cloud storage website. What could be so malware about that? These two files from the Malware Fighter Program Files folder are blocking the site, UrlFilter.sys and URLFilter.dll . The site will load , if I turn off Malware Fighter. Or if I temporarily write my essay and remove the aforementioned files. As far as I know Box.net is an OK site, unless someone knows something I don't.

Hello,

You may want to check the malwarebytes forums. I had a similar issue with my Angelfire website. Then the issue was connected with the lycos, then I had to move my website to another platform. I know it's an old thread, but I've been searching for the possible reasons (not only suspicious files sharing, as it's usually reported).