IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

YouTube test video

Hi Toppack

You are right!

Strange might be better? :-)

I remember when IObit started the comparison contest back in 2009 that I often felt that the testing was done wrong.

I felt that the malware samples should first be subjected to a good antivirus program and then the items this anti-virus program did not find should be tested by the malware programs, in order to find the best sublimentary malware program, while non of the decidedly malware programs were real anti-virus programs and a lot of the so-called malware test-samples consisted of many viruses too. This tended to make the testing a bit lopsided in my opinion. I think this - in my opinion - "wrong" method is still flourishing.

Cheers

solbjerg

"Funny" is Not the word I would use. :wink:

hi every one

yes looks bad when watching the demo testing comparing with some other SIMULAR programs

if I were a brand new user knowing nothing about IMF SAW this Demo, probably give it a miss

or not spent a cent on it,now of course knowing and a long time user of the products still puts me in a quandary,and disappoint, IF that fairly accurate

and even if its 20% out Still poor. the rate is poor compared to other products in the same class

ok yes some of the samples thy did (and install) were simply not detected.

not pick up about a av. of 10% But IMF 70% that it failed were others did succeed.and not talking virus ---ether.

just malaware it should of stomped the installing(blocked them)

and did not .Why? I do not know.

any how perhaps needs looking at hard .will I test it or compare it IMF.

N0

do I use it yes but also 2 other types (testing) for myself do thy do better?

some times yes by 85% other time seem about the same.

guessing,what's the data base has. a lot to do with it. I suppose.

Mr Bean

Hi all,

Actually, there are few special organizations to do malware/spyware program test, like anti-virus program test, and then give a rank or third party report.

The sample quantity, sample type, sample source, all plays a big role of the test performance.

141 and 10 samples are usually not enough to give a fair report. And the sample source is not explained clearly in this test. However, sample source always affect the test result heavily. By the way, MBAM’s performance is really astonished, 135/141. We got that high score always only when IMF scans a sample package after analyzing it. What a shame!

Anyway, thanks to the one who did this test and review. This bad performance of our program encourages IObit to improve it.

Archived