IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How do you use the CLOUD feature in Malware fighter?

mectech

I have installed Iobit Malware Fighter and like the program so far. The two issues I am having are, I am not sure how to use the cloud feature and I cannot get the program to launch when the operating system loads. Is there anyone that can assist me with these issues???

Hi mectech

The function of cloud is to upload the scan result to be checked.

Before the scanning you can only use the function if you have a scan result saved somewhere on your computer.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8246&stc=1&d=1315299608

If you mean that you cannot make the application react I think that a Clean Uninstall/Install is the way to go.

Description (link) of the concept in my signature.

If you mean how to upload the file, you must find the file in the IMF folder (latest scan in db folder) and upload that.

This will give you a report.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. Also in the details window you can upload the file by clicking browse and then work your way to the address and upload the file to cloud.

I have installed Iobit Malware Fighter and like the program so far. The two issues I am having are, I am not sure how to use the cloud feature and I cannot get the program to launch when the operating system loads. Is there anyone that can assist me with these issues???

Archived