IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit IMF v1.1 not listing all drives

tacoma

Hi tacoma

Is it partitions that aren't shown?

I tried inserting an USB connection - and that was shown after a restart of the program. If it is just a stick I wouldn't defragment that anyway.

(if I think it needs defragging I copy it to my harddisk - delete the content on the stick - and then copy back the copy from the harddisk - and then delete it on the harddisk - the contents of the stick are then defragged - without much detraction of the lifetime of the stick.)

Cheers

solbjerg

I have MF v1.1 installed. Some of my local drives are not listed in "Custom Scan". Is there anything I can do to have all of my local drives listed?

Hi tacoma

Is it partitions that aren't shown?

I tried inserting an USB connection - and that was shown after a restart of the program. If it is just a stick I wouldn't defragment that anyway.

(if I think it needs defragging I copy it to my harddisk - delete the content on the stick - and then copy back the copy from the harddisk - and then delete it on the harddisk - the contents of the stick are then defragged - without much detraction of the lifetime of the stick.)

Cheers

solbjerg

They are partitions of hard disks, not stick.

I thought this is a IMF forum. My problem is with IObit Malware Fighter. Why are you talking about defragging?

Hi tacoma

Sorry it just came to mind - probably because I had read about a defrag question prior to writing you.

How many partitions do you have - do you see them all in My computer?

If you do there must be a glitch in the program I think!

If the partitions aren't shown - then when you find them try right-clicking and select "activate" if that command is available.

Can you list your partitions and take a screenshot of the shown drives, please.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. You could also try if the newest version is better.

They are partitions of hard disks, not stick.

I thought this is a IMF forum. My problem is with IObit Malware Fighter. Why are you talking about defragging?

Hi tacoma

Sorry it just came to mind - probably because I had read about a defrag question prior to writing you.

How many partitions do you have - do you see them all in My computer?

There are 4 partitions. Yes, I can see them in My Computer.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8399&d=1317455677

This is in IMF Custom Scan, it sees the C drive only.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8400&d=1317455937

If you do there must be a glitch in the program I think!

If the partitions aren't shown - then when you find them try right-clicking and select "activate" if that command is available.

Can you list your partitions and take a screenshot of the shown drives, please.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. You could also try if the newest version is better.

There is no "activate" in the right-click menu. There is a "Scan by IObit Malware Fighter" in the right-click menu. Here is the result from using right-click scanning of an unrecognized drive.

I have v1.11 now. Is there a newer version?

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8401&stc=1&d=1317456080

Archived