IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Malware Fighter blocks some programs to run

Cicely

Hi all,

We received some feedback that IObit Malware Fighter blocks some programs to run.

The reason is that those blocked programs will detect if there is monitor program running before start themselves. If yes, these programs will automatically cease to run.

The temporary solution is that delete all FileMonitor.sys under C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\Drivers. Or delete the whole drivers folder.

• 5 months later...

Hi guaplei,

The way to restore a quarantined file is to go to:

Click More=>Settings=>Scan=>Quarantine=>click on the Threat Name you want to restore=>click on Restore Selected button.

or,

Click Quarantine=>click on the Threat Name you want to restore=>click on Restore Selected button.

Cheers.

Hi guaplei,

The way to restore a quarantined file is to go to:

Click More=>Settings=>Scan=>Quarantine=>click on the Threat Name you want to restore=>click on Restore Selected button.

or,

Click Quarantine=>click on the Threat Name you want to restore=>click on Restore Selected button.

Cheers.

yes i know that already....

but my question is

are there faster and easier ways?

because that way only one file at a time

and i have a 2000++ file at the quarantine

adn i was thinking to restore file that i want to use

but the problem is after i restore one of the file i want from a group of file

it return to the top of the list so is there as way to recover several files at once ? or i must use the long and hard ways

thanks

Archived