Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IObit Malware Fighter blocks some programs to run

Hi all,

We received some feedback that IObit Malware Fighter blocks some programs to run.

The reason is that those blocked programs will detect if there is monitor program running before start themselves. If yes, these programs will automatically cease to run.

The temporary solution is that delete all FileMonitor.sys under C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\Drivers. Or delete the whole drivers folder.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Thank you Cicely!!:smile:

Hope you have a healthy and prosperous new year!!:mrgreen:

Sincerely,
    -Mel
    Live long and prosper!

Comment

is there a way to return file in the quarantine file more quickly?
      or this is the waY?

Comment

Hi guaplei,

The way to restore a quarantined file is to go to:
        Click More=>Settings=>Scan=>Quarantine=>click on the Threat Name you want to restore=>click on Restore Selected button.
        or,
        Click Quarantine=>click on the Threat Name you want to restore=>click on Restore Selected button.

Cheers.
        enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Originally posted by enoskype View Post
          Hi guaplei,

The way to restore a quarantined file is to go to:
          Click More=>Settings=>Scan=>Quarantine=>click on the Threat Name you want to restore=>click on Restore Selected button.
          or,
          Click Quarantine=>click on the Threat Name you want to restore=>click on Restore Selected button.

Cheers.
          yes i know that already....
          but my question is
          are there faster and easier ways?
          because that way only one file at a time
          and i have a 2000++ file at the quarantine
          adn i was thinking to restore file that i want to use
          but the problem is after i restore one of the file i want from a group of file
          it return to the top of the list so is there as way to recover several files at once ? or i must use the long and hard ways
          thanks

Comment

Working...
          X