IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Any conflict with AVG (free)

Hi everyone..... a 'newbie' here!

At the moment I have no problems (that's a first!) and I would like to keep it that way. In order to do that, I need to ask a question.........

Does anyone know if there are any conflicts between IObit ASC 5 and AVG 2012(Free)..... specifically with the IObit Malware Fighter Enhanced Real-Time Protection and AVG's 'Resident Shield'?

Any info. would be greatly appreciated..........

Thanks, Grayghost

We use both ASC-5 and AVG-2012 on 3 systems, with No problems,

but we do not run any IObit malware programs.

But I doubt that there would be any conflects with IObit programs,

since we do run AVG and MSE security programs, at same time, with no problems.

Multiple Security programs, running in background as services, do slow down your computer though.

Thanks for the info.

The only Security program I have running in Real-Time is the AVG 2012 (free).

I only use my other programs manually, so I should be okay as far as 'slow downs' are concerned. I'm not a "geek", so I could be wrong about what is or isn't running in the background. This computer seems to be running fairly quick though for only having 1 Gig of RAM (don't everyone laugh at once now!). The only speed problem I had was using the Zone Alarm (free) Firewall with it's "Force Field" feature, which could not be disabled, That, along with the AVG "Resident Shield" always running would almost stop this computer.

Archived