IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Malware fighter free can not clean zedo adwares

as one can see in my specs, i have Avast free antivirus with comodo firewall.. all are free versions, i am also using mbam and IObit malware fighter :lol:, but my problem is that i am getting malwares on my computer every second day. :twisted::roll:

my browsing is very limited, but i get zedo adwares every single day.. some cookies are so stubborn i cannot delete them using any of the above methods. please help me, i shall be obliged with your kindness. :oops::-?

EDIT:

You caan start a thread in Spyware-Malware Removal Help! section. Wait for a Malware Fighter to respond there, and in the meaan time follow the instructions in Guidelines for requesting malware removal assistance thread.

Hi adamsit

Have you tried the Microsoft Removal Tool?

Type MRT in Run - run the tool and let it remove the file.

After that make sure that your Firewall is started.

If that doesn't help please ask in the correct thread as scrd01 suggested.

Cheers

solbjerg

as one can see in my specs, i have Avast free antivirus with comodo firewall.. all are free versions, i am also using mbam and IObit malware fighter :lol:, but my problem is that i am getting malwares on my computer every second day. :twisted::roll:

my browsing is very limited, but i get zedo adwares every single day.. some cookies are so stubborn i cannot delete them using any of the above methods. please help me, i shall be obliged with your kindness. :oops::-?

Archived