IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Blue Screen of Death (help)

Hi Chazzen

According to your information you use Malware Fighter v. 3.3

IObit Malware Fighter is currently at version 1.3

Please try uninstalling your current 3.3 version totally and try out the clean install of IMF version 1.3 from a reputable download site.

To see how that goes.

Good luck!

Cheers

solbjerg

Whenever I use the Malware Fighter it crashes about 33% into it with a blue screen with a Kermal error or something? I've had this problem since day one (3 to 4 months ago :/ I'm slow) and have been annoyed, Please help? :-(

Hi Chazzen01,

Just as solbjerg said, if you don't have the latest version IObit Malware Fighter V1.3, please try clean install to see how it works.

IObit Malware Fighter V1.3 download site: http://majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=6088

If there is still Blue Screen of Death after clean install, please check whether there is Minidump folder under C:\Windows? If so, please send it to us as attachment so that we can look into it.

Archived