IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Funmoods

I have had little success removing Funmoods from my laptop. And Iobit Malware Fighter does not find Funmoods when scanned. It is still there because when a new tab is opened, Funmoods starts. I have used Iobit to remove the program and various suggested procedures from an internet search wrth no success. Any help would be appreciated.

Toshiba Satellite, I7-2630QM, Windows 7

Hi brownbeardad... welcome to the Iobit forum

Funmoods is a bit bothersome.:shock:

Please confirm that it is the browser aspect that still remains and that any program files have been uninstalled and the folder they were contained in deleted. If the folder is still there, open it and confirm that it is empty before deleting it.

What is/are the browsers you are using and is any aspect of funmoods visible on the browser/s (i.e. a toolbar or remnants of a toolbar?)

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

• 1 month later...

My name is Randy, and while I am a new member on this forum, I am not new to computer's . I too had an issue with Fun Moods when my fiancee' downloaded another application that it was bundled with, which I suspect is the case with you as well . If you have not gotten rid of this pest by following the advice given to you by this forums moderator, then try this ....

Open your browser and then open your tools . Select manage add-ons . Wait for tool bars and extensions to load, then scroll down until you can select the Fun Moods tool bar . Once you do click on it, you will have the option to disable it . Disable it and all HBO's/notifier's associated with it (you will be given this option when you choose to disable the tool bar) . After you have disabled the everything, close your browser and access you desktop . Click on your start button, in the search pane, type C:\ . Select program files, scroll down until you find Fun Moods, and then uninstall the folder with your IObit uninstaller (if you try to uninstall via program's and feature's, Fun Moods will come back, because Fun Moods built in uninstaller will not get rid of the associated dll's within the application that it was bundled with); remember not to delete the folder, but to uninstall it . After you have uninstalled from program files, go back to the search pane and once again type in C:\, but this time select program data, and uninstall the Fun Moods folder(it may or may not be in there, we are being thorough) . Now click on your start button again, and access your folder . Once inside of it, the very top folder should be AppData . Open this folder, and then double click each folder(Local, LocalLow and Roaming), check each folder for a Fun Moods folder, and then uninstall it . Restart your computer, and Fun Moods will be gone .

I hope that this helped you, good luck .

Archived