IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Malware not working well

Interesting, I ran Malware fighter Por and no problems found it runs all the time. 10 minutes later ran adavanced care and it found 12 problems.

They are both running at the same time, I don't understand why this is happening. Advanced care I am trialing not yet brought.

Why would Malware not pick up problems which Advanced system is.

Hi david

You will have to be somewhat more specific for me to understand - sorry

If you run IMF automatically in the background it should generally not find anything if you then run it manually, I think.

What problems did the ASC program find - not malware problems I trust?

If it was different scans - one a smart scan the other a full scan the result may in certain cases be as you describe

Cheers

solbjerg

Interesting, I ran Malware fighter Por and no problems found it runs all the time. 10 minutes later ran adavanced care and it found 12 problems.

They are both running at the same time, I don't understand why this is happening. Advanced care I am trialing not yet brought.

Why would Malware not pick up problems which Advanced system is.

Archived