IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

FBI MoneyPak Virus . . .

martino

one customer has reported

Pam Brown

IObit Malware Fighter Free saved me. I had the FBI MoneyPak Virus and this program snuffed it out!

Then I went ahead and bought the upgraded program juuuuust in case! One of my FB Friends called and told me about your Download after I posted my problem.

Thank you and I will pass your company info to my others Friends.

cheers

IObit Europe Laboratory

martino

IMF is a lifesaver :D

I now keep IMF on a Flash Drive & have used it to remove the FBI MoneyPak Ransom virus off of my roommates computers in addition to several others, as well as passing IObits info on to many friends. coworkers, & fellow gamers.

One of my roommates actually contacted the local FBI office when he found the notice on his computer that the FBI had frozen his computer access.

The Agent his call was transferred to was currently investigating it & IMF was one of the short list of available free programs he was willing to suggest as a possible solution. :grin:

Since my roommate knew I'd been using several IObit products for a few years he asked me to run it.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread :D

I was flipping through the Forum, found the FBI thread & realized I hadn't passed on kudos lol

Archived