IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Warning / Java / Warning

martino

*we from IMF warn you yesterday about the great Java leak that affects ALL BROWSERS and all Java versions !

*Folks disable the Java in your browser to stay safe.

There is NO solutions yet from Java !

Stay Safe & Use IObit Malware Fighter.

Read in this article the meaning from experts about Java.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/10/us-java-security-idUSBRE90919X20130110

cheers . . .

martino

Attention martino!

Hi martino,

Warning / Java / Warning

Stay Safe & Use IObit Malware Fighter.

martino

Although you suggest to disable the java plugins, the quote in your post could very well be understood that IMF is protecting the PCs from those specific treats if Java update 10 is installed and the plug-ins are not disabled.

Taking into consideration the IMF section you have posted, it is extremely important to confirm what you meant by the above quote and clarify what is the role of IMF in these specific treats case.

If the context of the quote is a part of marketing of IMF, I don't think it is the right time right post to have it. It sure is misleading.

Cheers.

*How to disable Java in IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera

*How to disable Java in IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera

Read this article about how to turn of "your" Java.

http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/how-to-disable-java-firefox/

But this Java leak from now effects all versions from Java and so the latest version is leak too.

Folks do it it now ! Disable JAVA !!

cheers . . .

martino

• 2 weeks later...

Warning / Java / Warning

Enoskype:

Did I read correctly that JAVA/Oracle has fixed this problem?

I went nuts last night with all kinds of pop-ups to install a new Java version

(7-11). After a dozen attempts, Java popped up and said it was already installed (actually it never finished installing), so "already installed" meant the lasat version that worked fine.

Later discovered the glitch was tied to one game, and not the others; however, this morning IE ws disabled. AT&T asked for modem access ID to open IE. That worked, but what -exactly- was/is the danger with this JAVA problem?

I haven't deleted or removed anything regarding JAVA ... yet. If Oracle fixed the problem, is it still necessary to ded-plug or whatever?

Thanks much! :wink:

Writer JC

WIN XP Home

IE (latest version)

ASC 6.0 PRO

IObit Malware Fighter PRO

Ccleaner

Auslogics Disk Defrag and Boost Speed

Windows Essentials

Foxit Reader

The new runtime environment is safe from what I have seen.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

When most people talk about Java security issues they are actually talking about Java Script Java Script as opposed to Java will probably never be safe. The nature of the software makes this an unfortunate reality.

Differences Explained:

Shorter eplaination

Longer explanation

Archived