Blue Screen !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Screen !!!

Yesterday i bought the Malwarefighter for $4,99 (great price!!)
    But since i use it, after opening some internetsites, i got bluescreen and the information that netio.sys is the problem.
    After i closed (off!) MWF, the site open normal.
    The site for example is: www.atlasformen.de

ok, today i got 4 blue screen with netio.sys and my PC broke down.
    After it i delete IMF again and never got this mistake.
    Ok, i can life with pay $5 for nothing. But pls Iobit team: fix that mistake :roll:

Comment

Hi Daskalos,

We are sincerely sorry for this issue. Can you please find and zip all files under C:\windows\Minidump and send it to us for further checking? Please send the file to support@iobit.com with providing the thread link.

Thank you for your patience.
      IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi Daskalos,

After following Cicely's instructions, can you please check it with BlueScreenView and give a screenshot of BlueScreenView so we can try to understand the reason of the BSOD.

Generally, netio.sys BSODs are the result of the communication driver, ie., networking/internet.

IMF's existence may be causing it, but I think the problem is the driver you are using. Even if IObit solves the glitch for the IMF, I would suggest to look for a more recent version for your communication driver (wireless/NIC driver?).

Cheers.
        enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Thanx for ur help.

well, i installed IMF again and got before 5 Minutes a bluescreen again.
          I checked the Minidump at once, buts empty. same before :cry:
          why its empty?
          If i check my files with Speedcommander the Minidump folder has a padlock.

I thinking the bluescreenview copy the (Empty) Minidump too

Comment

Are you using your Windows 7 x64 with Administratve rights?
            After having Administrator rights, try to get the ownership of the folder through folder properties=>security tap.

IObit Unlocker also can be tried to open the locked folder.

It seems that the OS can not write to Minidump file , or there is no read/write permission to that folder for the other programs.

Please indicate the permissions under the security tab of property window of the folder. (A screenshot will be better.)

Cheers.
            enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Ok sorry for answer so late: many times i tried get a report of the bluescreen but never i got and nopbody explain me how.
              Ok i deleted IMF again and work without it.
              Before i installed again and got 5 MInutes later the same bluescreen.
              After looking in internet for see mistake i found this mesaaage in my PC

Fehler beim Laden des Treibers \Driver\WUDFRd für das Gerät WpdBusEnumRoot\UMB\2&37c186b&0&STORAGE#VOLUME#_??_USBSTOR#DISK&VEN_GENERIC&PROD_COMPACT_FLASH&REV_0.00#00000000000006

Its a drivermistake. But what is WUDFRd??

Der Computer wurde nach einem schwerwiegenden Fehler neu gestartet. Der Fehlercode war: 0x000000d1 (0x0000000000000008, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff880015a4a1d). Ein volles Abbild wurde gespeichert in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Berichts-ID: .
              Last edited by Daskalos; Jun. 22nd, 2013, 23:30.

Comment

Hi Daskalos,

Please read the posts in the following tread in Windows Seven Forums:

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/2...ice-error.html

It seems that WUDFRd is : Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework.

Changing it in services to Automatic may well be tried.

Cheers.
                enoskype

Comment

How about installing this software under safe mode? Also, it is always a best practice to uninstall any existing security software first. I guess that only applies to me.

Comment

minidump settings

Hi Daskalos,
                    a number of programmes also turn off the minidump,
                    to check, and turn on, if needed,
                    see screenshot.

Roy
                    Attached Files
                    if in doubt use a hammer

Comment

Honestly, I think BSODs are usually caused by faulty RAM sticks (by experience). Not on a security software. I guess reseating the stick is worth trying here.

Comment

Working...
                      X