IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Realtime a fake?

here is my view

Hi:

Iobit 360 security is one of the best at on-demand malware detection and I think you should use it as a on-demeand scanner. For pro-active and real time protection compliment to your antivirus , may I suggest get Threatfire plus which is free from pc-tool.

I too have seen iobit 360 security real time protection miss every malware download or rogue web site test I did, but its on-demand scanning is great.

If you want malware protection then get Avira antivir personal (free) and pc-tool Threatfire plus (free) and Pc-tool firewall plus (free) or prevx 3 (paid) and you are set for real time protection. Use iobit 360 security, Pc-tool antispyware plus antivirus (free), Malwarebutes antimalware (free), superantispyware (free) for on-demeand scanning and as a backup. You should be good to go. Also if you want more then one antivirus to scan your pc then use Eset nod online and norton antivirus online scanners to scan your pc since these came 3rd and 4th in the latest antivirus comperative test after GDATA and Antivir.

• 9 years later...
here is my view

Hi:

Iobit 360 security is one of the best at on-demand malware detection and I think you should use it as a on-demeand scanner. For pro-active and real time protection compliment to your antivirus , may I suggest get Threatfire plus which is free from pc-tool.

I too have seen iobit 360 security real time protection miss every malware download or rogue web site test I did, but its on-demand scanning is great.

If you want malware protection then get Avira antivir personal (free) and pc-tool Threatfire plus (free) and Pc-tool firewall plus (free) or prevx 3 (paid) and you are set for real time protection. Use iobit 360 security, Pc-tool antispyware plus antivirus (free), Malwarebutes antimalware (free), superantispyware hireessaywriter (free) for on-demeand scanning and as a backup. You should be good to go. Also if you want more then one antivirus to scan your pc then use Eset nod online and norton antivirus online scanners to scan your pc since these came 3rd and 4th in the latest antivirus comperative test after GDATA and Antivir.

Yeah, I guess there are more pluses. Besides, it has 3 types of scanning: Smart Scan, Full and Custom. And what's more, the privacy sweeper can delete the files of other tools and apps that can actually influence our privacy and security. I downloaded the latest version for Windows 10 and it seems worthy so far.