IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

security 360 licenses

icemortal

Hi icemortal

A single license is only valid for a single computer, and as you have already chosen one you have no more license left for your PC unless you buy two.

You could try to contact IObit and ask them if they would please transfer the license to your PC instead of having it on your other computer without being able to use it..

support@iobit.com

Cheers

solbjerg

my pc has a virus that kept making the pc go back to a other restore point so the program kept deleting. i only use the license once and now that i want to use it on my other pc it says that ive use up all the license why.

Help.

License Transfer to IMF

This is about the license for IS 360. Once IMF is released and replaces IS 360 will you be able to transfer the license code to IMF or will you have to purchase a new license for IMF? I just renewed my license for IS 360 and I don't remember if this topic was discussed previously.

Hi Leeman

I think it will happen automatically when IMF is released out of beta, and you install it over the top.

I think I saw a post from IObit Guy that said as much.

Cheers

solbjerg

This is about the license for IS 360. Once IMF is released and replaces IS 360 will you be able to transfer the license code to IMF or will you have to purchase a new license for IMF? I just renewed my license for IS 360 and I don't remember if this topic was discussed previously.

Archived