IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Arcade Candy Ad Malware has taken over my computer :(

Hi goldembossed

Do you have it as an addon in Internet Explorer? Then try deactivating it there.

It was probably installedl while you downloaded some game from Arcade Candy.

You can find registry removal instructions for it on the Internet.

For example this:

http://toolbarcollection.com/bho_detail.php?toolbar_id=587&name=ArcadeCandy+Games

Cheers

solbjerg

Thought for sure someone else would have this problem too, but the forum search came up empty. Arcade Candy is sending me ads for almost every page I visit online. Help! How do I get rid of this, and by chance does anyone know how I got it in the first place?

Thanks.

Hi goldembossed, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

After following solbjerg's advice, if you can't get rid of it, please open athread in Spyware-Malware Removal Help! section and follow the instructions in Guidelines for requesting malware removal assistance thread there and wait for a Malware Fighter to respond.

Your thread is moved here from New Threats Submit [NOW OPEN !] section.

Cheers.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey all!

I completely agree with solutions provided by forum memebers.

Also you can use ccleaner or IObit Advanced Uninstaller tool to remove leftovers, and of course ASC and MF5!

Cheers vbsmile.png

Archived