IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Asc Ultimate Bug?

Yaki

I've tried opening Empty folder scanner and Disk doctor and it says that it's connection problem? I tried restarting computer+internet!

http://imageshack.com/a/img42/9194/onns.png

http://imageshack.com/a/img706/9495/ahi8.png

Sorry to ask this but you are connected to the internet here right? Do you also have other security software running if I may ask? icon_smile.gif

Yes I am connected to the internet and I was using other applications too

I've tried closing everything and it didn't help

Hi Yaki,

According to your profile you are using Avira, Bitdefender, Norton together with Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7, this is not a good combination at all. Even using more than one A/V is a no no.

Specially with Bitdefender, as ASCU 7 is using Bitdefender engine.

The problem, probably is, because of using that much A/V all together. It could be that one of the others are blocking of a self download of a program(ASCU).

Not showing a problem before updating to ACU7 is not an indication of non-conflict.

Cheers.

Hi Yaki,

According to your profile you are using Avira, Bitdefender, Norton together with Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7, this is not a good combination at all. Even using more than one A/V is a no no.

Specially with Bitdefender, as ASCU 7 is using Bitdefender engine.

The problem, probably is, because of using that much A/V all together. It could be that one of the others are blocking of a self download of a program(ASCU).

Not showing a problem before updating to ACU7 is not an indication of non-conflict.

Cheers.

Alright thanks I'll stay with PRO.

Archived