IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Trojan.FakeAV

dev3

There is also a problem in malware scan results shows a component of internet explorer to be Trojan.FakeAV:?::?::?::?: And that is the emulator, which is a default part of F12 developer tools and is not any add on. So are all the pcs with ie are infected by malware. Really impossible. Is this a false positive? I don't know.

@dev3

There is also a problem in malware scan results shows a component of internet explorer to be Trojan.FakeAV:?::?::?::?: And that is the emulator, which is a default part of F12 developer tools and is not any add on. So are all the pcs with ie are infected by malware. Really impossible. Is this a false positive? I don't know.

@dev3

If possible, scan with virustotal.com component from Internet Explorer, As far as I know Microsoft guarantees that Internet Explorer is safe and clean, it may be a false positive.

Archived