Avast & Malware Fighter 3 exclusions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avast & Malware Fighter 3 exclusions?

Hi, I'm trying this with Avast and was just wondering if there are instructions on setting exclusions in Avast and/or Malware Fighter 3.

I'd like to get this set up before hand so there are no conflicts, unless it's known that it is absolutely not necessary. Thanks.

Hi Sophia553,

Do you have iobit malware fighter 3 installed ? if so, first think you should do is update to the last version you have available :) And what Operative System you are using?

I hope i can help you!
    Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by fvmb View Post
      Hi Sophia553,

Do you have iobit malware fighter 3 installed ? if so, first think you should do is update to the last version you have available mobdro :) And what Operative System you are using?

I hope i can help you!
      Cheers,
      Thanks so much, your suggestion...

Comment

Just get the latest version of iobit malware fighter.
        spanish dictionary

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia553 View Post
          Hi, I'm trying this with Avast and was just wondering if there are instructions on setting exclusions in Avast and/or Malware Fighter 3.

I'd like to set up app beforehand so there are no conflicts unless it's known that it is absolutely not necessary. Thanks.
          There is no need to run multiple security software together. There will be conflict.

Comment

Working...
          X