IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How to Submit Sample?

aaa839

I have some of the virus/malware sample which is not detected by IMF

I had been use this link to submits it just say cannot connect to the server...

http://db.iobit.com/deal/sdsubmits/

also I try to using IOBIT Cloud website to submit the sample file but it does not have any malware.But I can confirme it is a virus sample...

How to submit sample????Also Iobit will reopen the submits website??

• 1 year later...

How to Submit Sample?

Enoskype:

I got as far as "Attach your samples to a zip file" and then got a headache.

A. Don't know where or how to get a sample (i.e., Trojan)

B. No idea where to find, much less how to include a sample to a 'zip file'

So I'll be posting right here the name of whatever Trojan, et al, is found by Windows Essential when MF doesn't catch it. Is that good enough?

Your Non-Tech-Oriented User,

JC :roll:

You have to submit the real item to IObit!

Hi JC,

Sorry, but giving the name is not good enough.

The intention of IObit for this section is to get sample(s) of unknown malware to IObit and investigate them if they should be included in the database, so the sample(s) must be submitted to IObit by uploading them to a server such as Wikisend, in a passworded zip/rar file, and giving the links or attach them in a pasworded zip/rar file to a post in a thread here. The passwords to open those specific zip/rar fies should be send by a PM (Private Message) to Cicely or by e-mail to IObit, so the samples without passwords will not harm normal users here who can accidentally download and open zip/rar files.

Files can be compressed and pasworded as a zip/rar file by programs such as WinRAR, WinZip, 7-Zip, etc. which can be freely downloaded from the web.

Cheers.

Hi WriterJC,

Thanks for your feedbacks. And please send us the samples as enoskype said. It can help us improve our products. Thanks in advance. :-D

Also, sincerely thanks enoskype's detailed guide. :wink:

Archived