IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Unlocker and download site Freenew.net... CONDUIT & SMART SEARCH BAR .....

melen001

I downloaded the IObit Unlocker tool from Freenew.net which is the site where you can download the Unlocker tool and Freenew.net installed "Conduit Smart Search Bar" on my PC. I don't know how that happened but it did. It did not hijack my FireFox home page but it was in my HKU /Appdata /Software/ Windows / Smart, when I checked my registry and when I boot my PC it would launch and freeze my screen. Just want to let you know about this issue.

Had to come back to let you know that I read various reviews on a few sites and they where very positive and praised the Unlocker tool as being very good and efficient. It's sad :cry: that the official download site, Freenew.net, has some kind of way of disguising this so called "CONDUIT Smart tool bar" because I did not see any mention or alternate choice, except for your IObit Software, to decline or "uncheck" installation of the mentioned software. Please get back to me. I really would like to have the Unlocker software as part of my tools.

Hi melen001, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

You can downlod IObit Unlocker from MajorGeeks link (Download button) from IObit Unlocker 1.0 is released! thread.

You can download all of IObit software from News & Offers section, go to the last unlocked thread for the latest software program, just search for the relevant different icon for each.

Even with direct IObitinstallers, please read the notes when installing a program to reject or choose which additional programs to be installed.

Cheers.

Archived