IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

spyware not detected by iObit

I sent two threats to the cloud, and was not detected anything.

I wonder how to send malware to IObit

but not in this rar there are many spyware does not detect iobit :?

< Link Removed > by wozofoz

can be downloaded because they are all executable and thus can not work until you have double click

saludos :mrgreen:

Hi IObit Team, I have moved this thread here , so you can check if you wish, and it can not be seen by other members.

enoskype

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi IObit Team, I have moved this thread here , so you can check if you wish, and it can not be seen by other members.

enoskype

Hi Pablo,

You must have missed that last part of the post by me - enoskype in the post by SECURITY360. :lol:

SECURITY360 can not see this section.

Cheers.

• 4 months later...

Hi enoskype and all,

To get more samples to strengthen IObit Malware Fighter, we opened this section to all users now.

And all users can submit files our program failed to detect and suspicious files here. Our staff will collect these files for analyzing.

I hope, history will not repeat!!! :idea:

Cheers.

I echo that.

Another important point, I think : making sure malware samples aren't accessible to regular members and visitors, for security reasons. This can be achieved through proper restrictions for downloading attachments, and no direct links to live malware or sites that host malware, of course.

My personal opinion

Hi enoskype and all,

To get more samples to strengthen IObit Malware Fighter, we opened this section to all users now.

And all users can submit files our program failed to detect and suspicious files here. Our staff will collect these files for analyzing.

I hope, history will not repeat!!! :idea:

Cheers.

I echo that......

Mark Twain: "a favorite theory of mine—to wit, that no occurrence is sole and solitary, but is merely a repetition of a thing which has happened before, and perhaps often."

Let's hope that Mr. Clemens is wrong this time around.

A.T.

Yes, let's hope there is no repeat.

.....Another important point, I think : making sure malware samples aren't accessible to regular members and visitors, for security reasons. This can be achieved through proper restrictions for downloading attachments, and no direct links to live malware or sites that host malware, of course.

Yes, a very important point.

My personal opinion: :idea:

This is a help and support forum, I see no reason for there being a Threats Submit section here. Even with the appropriate safegaurds in place forum glitches can still happen. Why risk it?

I think IObit should set up a way that enables members to send the samples directly to IObit, not through the forum.

As granny might say:

“Never put poisons in the medicine chest!”

All the best, woz of oz

Archived