IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Software Updater v2

Hi All,

IObit Software Updater v2 version is released. Check it out and enjoy the new features now.

1. Download Now

Download IObit Software Updater 2

2. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: beta-feedback@iobit.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

3.Share Software Updater with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's New:

+ Expanded database (80% larger) to support updating/installing more programs.

+ Adopted new download algorithm for faster downloading.

+ Supported silent update/install for almost 99% programs.

+ Optimized update algorithm for a higher update success rate up to 98.7%.

+ Supported 34 languages.

+ Fixed minor bugs.

5. Description:

IObit Software Updater 2 is an easy-to-use light program, which helps you update all outdated programs and install all popular and must-have programs with just 1-click.

The 1-click update solution frees you from updating outdated programs one by one from different sources or websites, which can save you a lot of time and work. Meanwhile, IObit Software Updater 2 enables you to check and update programs automatically at a scheduled time and shut down/ reboot your computer automatically after the update is completed. Besides, IObit Software Updater 2 provides a large and rapid-growing software database for featured must-have software in various categories: Browsers, Security, Social, Multimedia, Runtimes, and Utilities & Tools. You can easily and quickly install all selected software with 1-click without worrying about annoying ads and/or bundleware, even malware. It must be your best choice when you need to install many programs, especially when you get a new computer or after you reinstall, format, or upgrade your computer.

To sum up, IObit Software Updater 2 is a convenient and practical utility for your computer no matter when you need to install software or update installed software.

• 4 weeks later...

How do I end the trial? I'm not sure i want to spend so much for an app that just updates apps. Its pretty odd that there's no clear way to end it despite the guarantee at the start of the presale trail. Plus, why dont you guys have a proper bundle package where people can get all you programs at a reduced rate? Id be willing to pay for such a thing.

How do I end the trial? I'm not sure i want to spend so much for an app that just updates apps. Its pretty odd that there's no clear way to end it despite the guarantee at the start of the presale trail. Plus, why dont you guys have a proper bundle package where people can get all you programs at a reduced rate? Id be willing to pay for such a thing.

Dear Customer,

Sorry to know that you don't want to continue using IObit Software Updater.

Please contact us via beta-feedback@iobit.com or send a feebdack to us to let us know your email address or code information, we will help end the trial period for you.

I'm sorry to say that for now, there is no package contains all IObit products for now. I've recorded your feedback, will forward it to the related colleague for further consideration.

Thank you for your support.

• 3 weeks later...

The tool is very helpful but i think there should be a button to refresh the list of updates.

Version 2.0.0.2399

Edit: What would be even better is to integrate the uninstaller, updater and driver booster into one app. I think that would give the best experience and provide the most benefit.

I am not sure if I`ll buy this software because I have this in my Glary Utilities Pro, but it`s a nice software and now I don`t like to see this ACTIVATE button... From an Active user of IObit Uninstaller Pro and other software from IObit and Driver Booster Brazilian Portuguese Translation, and it`s very expensive for what it does here in Brazil, yous asking for R$ 50,00(3 Keys), for this, it worths R$ 15,00(did not see this option, I don't need 3 licenses) for a single license.

But, It`s very well donne and works great.

Do not Detect my DaVinci Resolve Beta 4 to Upgrade to Beta 5, for the rest, work perfectly.

The tool is very helpful but i think there should be a button to refresh the list of updates.

Version 2.0.0.2399

Edit: What would be even better is to integrate the uninstaller, updater and driver booster into one app. I think that would give the best experience and provide the most benefit.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your suggestion.

It has been recorded and forwarded to our product manager.

We will keep improving the features of IObit Software Updater.

I am not sure if I`ll buy this software because I have this in my Glary Utilities Pro, but it`s a nice software and now I don`t like to see this ACTIVATE button... From an Active user of IObit Uninstaller Pro and other software from IObit and Driver Booster Brazilian Portuguese Translation, and it`s very expensive for what it does here in Brazil, yous asking for R$ 50,00(3 Keys), for this, it worths R$ 15,00(did not see this option, I don't need 3 licenses) for a single license.

But, It`s very well donne and works great.

Do not Detect my DaVinci Resolve Beta 4 to Upgrade to Beta 5, for the rest, work perfectly.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. It has been recorded, will forward it to our related colleague.

You menioned that you've translated for Driver Booster, we'll be glad to offer a free license code for you. Please contact us at beta-feedback@iobit.com.

We will keep adding programs to our database.

• 4 weeks later...

• The tool is very helpful but i think there should be a button to refresh the list of updates.
    Version 2.0.0.2399

• The tool is very helpful but i think there should be a button to refresh the list of updates.
    Version 2.0.0.2399

Hi malli,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Your suggestion of refresh button has been recorded, will forward it to our team for further consideration.

However, for now, there is no plan to integrate uninstaller, updater and driver booster into one program.

Thank you for your understanding.

• 1 month later...

Friends,

First post here and have a question, maybe observation about the updater.

Iobit identifies two programs that are out of date, and they are. By comparison, Sumo identifies the same two and 47 additional programs needing update.

Is the difference a throttle on the free version that account for the huge gap in identifying outdated programs?

Not complaining. Otherwise I have been using either paid or free versions of Iobit products for years and really appreciate the fixes they have provided and the malware trenched I have been dug out of.

May all be well.

John

Friends,

First post here and have a question, maybe observation about the updater.

Iobit identifies two programs that are out of date, and they are. By comparison, Sumo identifies the same two and 47 additional programs needing update.

Is the difference a throttle on the free version that account for the huge gap in identifying outdated programs?

Not complaining. Otherwise I have been using either paid or free versions of Iobit products for years and really appreciate the fixes they have provided and the malware trenched I have been dug out of.

May all be well.

John

Hi JohnCK,

Thank you for your feedback.

As you may know, IObit Software Updater is new program, we will keep adding programs to our database to support more programs.

Thanks Cicely,

IObit products are powerful and a mainstay of keeping my PC's running and protected.

Updater will surely progress and be there with the best. I have no doubt.

John

Hi John,

If you have any suggestion for IObit Software Updater, please feel free to let us know via email.

Thank you. Have a good day.

• 4 months later...

I have been dissapointend in Software updaters inability to detect updates to programs in its database, even when other Iobit software does... for example, Iobit uninstaller shows updates available for 2 apps (Glary & spotify) and yet software updater shows them both up to date?? (Both Iobit apps are up to date) whats the point if a dedicated program works worse than a side feature of another? Am i missing something? is the free version limited in some way? (See attached pic of updater overlayed on uninstaller to see the differences...)