IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Uninstaller v10

Cicely

Hi All,

IObit Uninstaller v10 is released! Check it out and enjoy the new features.

1. Download Now

Download IObit Uninstaller v10

2. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: iufeedback@iobit.com.

- Join discussion on our forums.

3. Share IObit Uninstaller v10 with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's New

+ Increased uninstall speed by 50%

+ Improved scan algorithm to scan 30% more uninstallation leftovers

+ Enhanced Software Health to newly support blocking site notification prompts from interrupting you

+ Enhanced Install Monitor to monitor more programs installation and newly support monitoring system services, scheduled tasks, and DLL registration

+ Optimized program detection algorithm for more accurate detection of Infrequently Used Program and Bundleware

+ Fixed the occasional incorrect leftover prompts after updating some programs

+ Added support for uninstalling 40+ stubborn programs like MPC-HC, SpyHunter5, Avast Antivirus, Rockstar Games, IntelliJ IDEA, and more

+ Newly support updating multi-language versions of some popular programs, like Firefox, WinRAR, and Mozilla Thunderbird

+ Newly support removing plugins of Microsoft Edge (Chromium)

+ Better UI for more user-friendly experience

+ Two skins: Dark & Light

+ Localization: 38 languages

5. Description

IObit Uninstaller 10 is a perfect uninstallation tool. It provides an easy and secure way to thoroughly remove unwanted programs, Windows Apps, Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps, and malicious/ad plugins, giving you a clean PC and a secure & smooth online surfing experience.

As the first uninstall utility that comes up with the idea of bundleware removal, IObit Uninstaller has further optimized the algorithm to better detect bundleware at the very time when they are installed, which allows users to uninstall all unwanted bundleware more conveniently and timely.

Other features in IObit Uninstaller are also wonderful. Real-time Install Monitor detects and logs changes made to your system during a program installation, which allows you to see what changes the monitored programs did during the installation. It is worth mentioning that Install Monitor newly supports monitoring system services, scheduled tasks, and DLL registration. Meanwhile, Software Health helps optimize all installed software to make them run smoother and also reduces security risks. Moreover, it newly supports blocking browser site notification prompts from interrupting you. With the enhanced scan engine and greatly expanded database, IObit Uninstaller can remove more stubborn programs and malicious/ad plugins, and ensure all leftovers to be removed thoroughly from the computer just like they’ve never existed. It also supports removing Windows apps under non-administrator accounts and the latest UWP apps on Windows 10 to free up more storage space. What’s more, the optimized Software Updater now supports updating multi-language versions of some popular programs, like Firefox, WinRAR, and Mozilla Thunderbird.

All in all, IObit Uninstaller 10 is an all-in-one uninstallation utility to uninstall software, bundleware, browser extensions, and Windows Apps for a clean and safe PC.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A suggestion is when after rebooting, there are more programs to uninstall or scan for leftovers, for IObit Uninstaller to automatically launch again. There could be the option to switch been showing the popup, which asks if you want to launch it again - as it done now, or automatically running IObit Uninstaller again.

There are still some occasional issues with the software health function, where it want to delete leftovers from programs that are actually still installed.

A suggestion is when after rebooting, there are more programs to uninstall or scan for leftovers, for IObit Uninstaller to automatically launch again. There could be the option to switch been showing the popup, which asks if you want to launch it again - as it done now, or automatically running IObit Uninstaller again.

There are still some occasional issues with the software health function, where it want to delete leftovers from programs that are actually still installed.

Hi,

We have forwarded your suggestion to our product team for consideration.

For the Software Health function, please kindly send us a screenshot of the leftovers from programs that are actually still installed so that we can further look into it.

Thanks,

Perfectioning of the tool that looks for and erases traces of program that is being uninstalled at the moment, a check and mega deep cleaning (2 times more). It will also be useful if you have an engine that automatically detects and cleans these uninstallation debris.

Perfectioning of the tool that looks for and erases traces of program that is being uninstalled at the moment, a check and mega deep cleaning (2 times more). It will also be useful if you have an engine that automatically detects and cleans this uninstallation debris.

Hi Yuri B.M,

We have forwarded your suggestion to our product team and our experts will keep improving our program.

Cheers,

Wenn ein Programm aktualisiert wird, klappt trotzdem das Install-Fenster des Programmes au und man muss über das Programm aktualisieren, in diesem Fall Firefox. Dann kann ich auch ja gleich das Programm selber installieren. Ich dachte die Aktualisierungen laufen im Hintergrund ab.

Wenn ein Programm aktualisiert wird, klappt trotzdem das Install-Fenster des Programmes au und man muss über das Programm aktualisieren, in diesem Fall Firefox. Dann kann ich auch ja gleich das Programm selber installieren. Ich dachte die Aktualisierungen laufen im Hintergrund ab.

As per Forum rules, all posts must be in English.

Wenn ein Programm aktualisiert wird, klappt das Install-Fenster des Programmes au und man muss über das Programm aktualisieren, in diesem Herbst Firefox. Dann kann ich auch ja gleich das Programm selber installieren. Ich dachte die Aktualisierungen laufen im Hintergrund ab.

When a program is updated, the install window of the program folds au and you have to update via the program, this fall Firefox. Then I can install the program myself. I thought the updates were in the background.

Wenn ein Programm aktualisiert wird, klappt das Install-Fenster des Programmes au und man muss über das Programm aktualisieren, in diesem Herbst Firefox. Dann kann ich auch ja gleich das Programm selber installieren. Ich dachte die Aktualisierungen laufen im Hintergrund ab.

When a program is updated, the install window of the program folds au and you have to update via the program, this fall Firefox. Then I can install the program myself. I thought the updates were in the background.

Hello,

We are so sorry that Software Updater doesn't support silent installation for all programs because some programs can't be installed silently or silent installation may bring other unwanted things.

In this case, users need to perform some operations manually.

Thanks for your understanding.

This is my first post and my birthday (76)

I want to share how I found IObit Uninstaller.

I had a serious problem updating LibreOffice to it's latest version, and it would not let me uninstall/reinstall. I went on the LO Forum and a user suggested Revo Uninstaller. It worked. I have Bitdefender Total Security. I went on that forum to see if it was compatible. A Beta-Tester replied that he was using IObit, and swears by it. I purchased it on the spot.

I am now a new member.

• 2 weeks later...

I installed Uninstaller 10,0.2.20 yesterday. I notice that the library_ca.exe executable was using up to 25% of the CPU for a long time. It i8s not running now, I have no idea what that executable does, but I was not using Uninstaller after I installed it. This is Windows 10 Professional 2004 64-bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Unable to install the free version V10.0.2. I presently have v 9.5.0.15. "AVG has put it in quarantine. Infected File Rep Malware" Another popup "Windows can not access the specific device path. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item." I used iobit uninstaller for years and never had a problem updating it. Can anyone advise me what to do?

Unable to install the free version V10.0.2. I presently have v 9.5.0.15. "AVG has put it in quarantine. Infected File Rep Malware" Another popup "Windows can not access the specific device path. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item." I used iobit uninstaller for years and never had a problem updating it. Can anyone advise me what to do?

Hi,

So sorry for all inconvenience. We have contacted AVG to further remove the false positive.

Thank you for your understanding.

• Like 1

I have tried to update my free version of IObit Uninstaller to v 10.0.2. Both the program and IObit website take me to download.cnet.com as a mirror to download the software. However, neither Avast nor Malwarebytes antivirus programs will let me run the installer for v 10.0.2 downloaded from download.cnet.com because the file downloaded from download.cnet.com is infected with "FileRepMalware". Where can I find a link to the freeware version of the upgrade to IObit Uninstallere 10.0.2 that is not infected with FileRepMalware? Thanks.

I have tried to update my free version of IObit Uninstaller to v 10.0.2. Both the program and IObit website take me to download.cnet.com as a mirror to download the software. However, neither Avast nor Malwarebytes antivirus programs will let me run the installer for v 10.0.2 downloaded from download.cnet.com because the file downloaded from download.cnet.com is infected with "FileRepMalware". Where can I find a link to the freeware version of the upgrade to IObit Uninstallere 10.0.2 that is not infected with FileRepMalware? Thanks.

Unfortunately, Iobit seem to be determined to destroy their reputation as a company who cares for their Users.

The link that Iobit has in the forum for Uninstaller v10 is a cnet link.

What is supposed to happen is that this would be updated in the News & Offers section of the forum, and there the Majorgeeks link would be provided

However this was not done, because Iobit just do not care anymore.

So, here is the link for Uninstaller v10 from Majorgeeks......http://m.majorgeeks.com/files/details/iobit_uninstaller.html

In future you should just go straight to the majorgeeks site to download any Iobit programs.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, Iobit seem to be determined to destroy their reputation as a company who cares for their Users.

The link that Iobit has in the forum for Uninstaller v10 is a cnet link.

What is supposed to happen is that this would be updated in the News & Offers section of the forum, and there the Majorgeeks link would be provided

However this was not done, because Iobit just do not care anymore.

So, here is the link for Uninstaller v10 from Majorgeeks......http://m.majorgeeks.com/files/details/iobit_uninstaller.html

In future you should just go straight to the majorgeeks site to download any Iobit programs.

Thank you. Worked wonderfully.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

[logon info not recognized...]

ditto "library_ca" issues re CPU overutilization. I did not install Drive Boost, or whatever,

this should not run automagically, should it? eats 47% of my CPU, making it difficult,

on my ancient Lenovo, to get quick page downloads / rendering...ooops it just blipped.

not sure if it's 10.02 or whichever, it's still cpu intensive.......

VERY IRRITATING. I like that UI crunches setups & can destroy unwanted apps we

may have downloaded thinking they were interesting, helpful or kewl,  BUT....

das komputer has only so many resources. howzabout a UI "LITE"??????

yeesh. i THINK I've posted before about this but haven't seen a response?

I forget...

...so many websites....so little time....